No announcement yet.

Rave bug or Hack ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat, i really wish i knew who it was myself, only ever seen him in tanks, no where else, and it seems thats the only part of the game he does. Stranger bugger.....

Comment

It must be new vision on big cashers in wartune now Click image for larger version

Name:	[2017.05.18_23.45.20].jpg
Views:	2
Size:	559.4 KB
ID:	1729930

Comment

Most providers will put in a hold for an amount over their threshold for a certain amount of time because it was to protect themselves in the event the account proves to be fraudulent. I know, because on a different game (and company), I had spent 200+ on a single purchase (grossed out to 1,000 in a month) and I didn't get my points until I spoke with customer service in letting them know that it was me and I had authorized the purchase. It wasn't a quick one, mind anyone.

Now, for someone to really spend $7,500 (if that's what most got in their math) in either a single recharge or multiples totaling, they are not going to get them that fast (especially within an hour). Hell, I don't even spend that amount in my 8-10 years of online gaming (and yes I had spent on others when they are good up to a certain limit as I got bills and stuff to take care of as well). I am sorry, but if it was me that foolishly drop in that amount, I might as well kick myself now since this game is in shambles with no resolve in sight.

I have yet to meet someone who spends like money doesn't matter to them. I have spenders in my cluster, and probably most of them spend around 300-1000 USD during an event week besides for VIP for top ones. Average is about 100-200 a week for those who spend but remained competitive.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Well the end result is we took second in guild ranking we never do so well in server ranking anyway. Thanatos got cheated out of third and another guild probably got cheated out of server ranking. But the main point is R2 didn't reply to any tickets and obviously they don't intend to do anything about this as usual. With cheating and hacking so prevalent in the game now and never has it been so obvious. I wonder if these cheats are actually now an acceptable part of the game for R2.

Comment

Lol so funny they are obviously having a laugh. Firstly the guild has and only ever had 1. member, 2. the guild still exists 3. As suspected R2 wont even admit anything was amiss so get your cheats/hacks at the ready because R2 either cant or wont trace them and take action. Why spend when you can get it for free with no comebacks. Have fun all.

MAY 19, 2017 | 11:54AM CEST
            R2 Vera replied:

Dear pat2020,

Good day to you!

Thanks for your report. Devs have checked this issue from backend and they found that actually the rank#2 Guild name is SoIo(it’s capital letter of i) not Solo. Please see the attached screenshot of the backend database.

Devs found that every member of this Guild spent their Fun Coins together before the event ends, so that the Guild points soaring within one hour. Before the event ends, the owner kicked all the members and deleted the Guild.

Deve is still investigate the purpose of this player and they will monitor the player’s account at the same time.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience may have caused and hanks for your support.

- The R2Games Team

Comment

oh and as a foot note when you get rumbled cheating R2 will lie for you to cover your tracks what a result.

Comment

That is ridiculous!! That guild has only ever had the one player in
                S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Originally posted by Hank_Scorpio View Post
                  $7500

100 balans per 10 points recharged and 100 balens per 10 points spent ... 100,000 balens = $1000 hence $1000 per 10,000 points

$7500 recharged = 75,000 points
                  $7500 spent = 75,000
                  total gained = 150,000 points

doable via paypal in a week
                  Ah, oops, it is 10 points, not 1 point :P
                  Still hard to believe, but a bit more in the realm of possibility.

Comment

West Coast servers got royally screwed the previous rave events when they shut us down early. Wartune was the one that did it and they still gave us the run around about compensating us for screwing us so badly. What makes you think your ratting out this player is going to result in anything? Wartune screws up and they still blame the players for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
                      West Coast servers got royally screwed the previous rave events when they shut us down early. Wartune was the one that did it and they still gave us the run around about compensating us for screwing us so badly. What makes you think your ratting out this player is going to result in anything? Wartune screws up and they still blame the players for it.
                      I will agree on this because they should have waited until after the event frame to do their "emergency maintenance". However, players do take a risk when they do last minute stuff (trust me, I do it as well) as the game will always go down at any moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        I will agree on this because they should have waited until after the event frame to do their "emergency maintenance". However, players do take a risk when they do last minute stuff (trust me, I do it as well) as the game will always go down at any moment.
                        If it can go down at any minute, then why are we still here? That's amateur hour playing around with a lot of player's money. Just shut down early, screw west coast players, then get snotty with them even suggesting that they should be compensated for wartune's colossal error. Most games if they screw over players, they give them something. Not Wartune.

Comment

some player is sure use hack They rot the game They must be banished

Comment

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
                            If it can go down at any minute, then why are we still here? That's amateur hour playing around with a lot of player's money. Just shut down early, screw west coast players, then get snotty with them even suggesting that they should be compensated for wartune's colossal error. Most games if they screw over players, they give them something. Not Wartune.
                            You do know that this is R2 we're talking about, right? When do they ever stick to the benefit of the players? They drop these dorky emergency (non-essential) maintenance shut downs at any time. You can be running an MPD, an event, or something and boom, the hammer is dropped and you're offline for a set amount of time.

Comment

Working...
                            X