Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recharge

not receieve some recharges.xolla say payments successful.so do not understand

same from me.Tried twice,money took out green report,but no recharge on game.So i lost rewards...

Comment

Game is such a ******* PIECE OF ****

So I tried to recharge for the 5th day in a row to collect the reward in Mothers Day, the 3X3 Sand dune for homestead, as well as try and get a higher reward in Mothers Day event. What a surprise....Game takes my recharge 4 days in a row, and on the last day of reward decides to conveniently not work. This is fraud, this game is stealing money from people. Its ridiculous.

Oh and here is proof Paypal took it from my account. So can't wait to hear the excuses on this one.

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=t...tfordfunds.com

that is the third time I tried

And here is the confirmation email from paypal

Last edited by Alkaris; 05-19-2017, 02:08 AM.

Comment

First, all recharge issues are solved through support http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 and not forums.
        Second, dont post important information such as payment id and names in open screenshots.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I'll start taking it when ticket issues start being resolved!

And I did submit a ticket, 2 of them, and shocker this SH** company hasn't responded

and R2 stops stealing peoples money
          Last edited by Alkaris; 05-19-2017, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brmst40
            And I did submit a ticket, 2 of them, and shocker this SH** company hasn't responded
            It was responded, i asked about your ticket when posted my answer.

Comment

Working...
            X