Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

cant click of daily check in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant click of daily check in

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ads?z.png
Views:	1
Size:	444.9 KB
ID:	1791364
    need help about this

You will have to tell me more on this.

If you play on more than one server with the same account, you will have to do the following:
    • Close all browser windows.
    • Open one and log into Wartune (the account you want to have the rewards and check in to be done).
    • Once inside, give it a few seconds and then close that browser window. It will record that as the latest character/unit for the check-in page.
    • Open the browser again, but this time go into the promo page and log in.
    • You should be able to check in for that character/unit as done.
    Note: I have tested across platforms (Kabam and R2) to know that the promo has a cheap way of not showing the character's information when a player logs into the site. Hopefully, this will be rectified when we get a display in future events or the ability to select the character/server we want to check in for.

Note: Even though you may play on more than one server for a single account, the codes are given out the same for all, and will only work on one character/server it's entered onto. Done and tried, hence why I got a trash alt to make up for the alternate server I play/test on.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
    X