Clothing Getups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Getups

I am very livid as of now. I took a gander at the new events before the date change and saw something that I really want to hit the devs with the thickest phone book possible. They've got a mount that has two bad hombres sporting 12 gauge shotties (shot guns if you must know) and all decked out in clothing that would make someone cringe just by looking at them.

When I played this game in the beginning, I chose the archer because they can sport guns (and my first weapon cloak was a super soaker). I had always liked guns and making my guys (3 at the time) look like real badasses. Instead, most of the clothing choices I've been seeing are short from the intimidation factor or the looking good part (or for a lack of a better phrase, my guys are running around looking like fairies). Some guns are too glittery (sorry the lag factor does kick in) or out of scale/proportion. But these guys have the right sized boom sticks in their hands, and that's why I am mad on such. I want clothing like these (and probably other aficionados will want the same as well).

Hopefully, we can get something like this in the future. And now, I need to go to my punching bag that is outside and spar on it for a few minutes.

For those wishing to know what I am talking about.
    Last edited by Meikura001; 05-18-2017, 11:19 PM.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

yes i like the tradition crossbow from the spartan outfit its the right size but rest of bows are realy too big even some of the guns u need to be hercules to pick 1`of those up in real life

Comment

Be thankful you're an archer...try being a knight. Our clothing is hideous! Pretty much every set is a dress (for male knights) and the same sword done in a different color (psst devs...how about a decent looking axe for a change?) And don't even get me started on the helms!

Comment

Originally posted by clicker View Post
        Be thankful you're an archer...try being a knight. Our clothing is hideous! Pretty much every set is a dress (for male knights) and the same sword done in a different color (psst devs...how about a decent looking axe for a change?) And don't even get me started on the helms!
        I feel you. I have a Knight (Male) and Mage (Female) on my home server and had to shake my head on the male as his clothing makes him look fat/bloated or his weapons are not what I have seen in real life, movies, or console games. Seems like when I look at his weapon, I would think someone went "overkill" in putting that one attachment/element to it that made it look like s<expletive>t. Take the Japanese "katana" (Japanese Clothing Set, coming in future) as I am more drawn to such (Sephiroth, Blade, Conner MacLeod, Jubei, Morpheus). It almost looked good until they put some "whatever" on the blade that made it look like trash. There are some swords I would equip because I am pretty much an up to scale kind of guy, but they have to look good as well with the rest of the getup that I would be sporting.

Don't know if anyone had a problem on the males, but on the females, not all clothing items are interchangeable without making her look like Vigo (with a big forehead) from Ghostbusters II (1989 movie). So, I have to find the ones to mix that will keep her to scale and not deformed.

yes i like the tradition crossbow from the spartan outfit its the right size but rest of bows are realy too big even some of the guns u need to be hercules to pick 1`of those up in real life
        Nothing wrong in that. I, too, would sport the Spartan bow as it is the right size and scale (however, I came late so I am not able to get it; then again, would have it if they didn't change the clothing system to what it is now as in the old, I used to get A or B clothing items at a rare occurrence on the old units). But, yes, most items look like you have to be a strong person to just pick up and carry around.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X