Age of Hybrids (Knights)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Hybrids (Knights)

Hey guys just wanna let ya know that crystal saga really has some great classes and are unique in different ways but first, lets start with knights, here are some guides.
    Each class must have an overall 18 skills which can be helpful for the last skill to be maxed (Elite Skill). The Stats are 2 strength and 1 endurance for balance health and damage. Once reaching Elite level Focus more on Agility for more hit rate(to be able to hit rouges), crit rate and maybe dodge rate (Recommend for those who do retribution Duel Master).

Knight: Protection Bey-blade (Call it whatever you like) & Retribution Duel Master
    Protection Bey-Blade
    - A great tank knight who holds 2 AoE Skills which are great for crowd control and also survives longer in crowd fights.

Skills
    Protection
    • Battle Hymn- Lvl5 (Don't unlock the rest of its skill line)
    • Earths Blessing- Lvl5
    • Wave- Lvl1
    • Imp. Earths Blessing- Lvl5
    • Steroids - Lvl5
    • Shield Strike- Lvl1
    • Sword Spring- Lvl1
    • Dragon Hook- Lvl1
    • Imp. Shield Strike- Lvl1
    • Imp. Sword Spring- Lvl1
    • Crater Smash- Lvl5

Retribution
    • Valiant Slash- Lvl1
    • Saber Slash- Lvl1
    • Crucify- Lvl1
    • Reckoning- Lvl1
    • Imp. Saber Slash- LVl5
    • Shock Blade- Lvl1
    • BloodLust- Lvl8

Note: This Combo is literally perfect in everything and friendly for starters

Strengths
    • Extremely recommended in Ladder
    • Survives The Training Dungeon easily
    • Survives Dungeons easily

Weaknesses
    • Could not or may not survive 1 vs 1 fights (unless your strategical)
    • Cannot Avoid stuns or any sort of effects (Any annoying skills)

Recommendations
    • Socket Tons of Rubies and Tons of Amber & Sapphire Gems
    • Use Health, Defenses, Flexibility, Damage Elixirs (for fast grinding early only)

Retribution Duel Master
    - A retribution knight who holds huge amount of health, Steady defenses and great immunity when mastered. Once it goes berserk, players have no chance of escaping. 2 choices More Health early (Battle Hymn) or More damage early (lvl5 Valiant Slash). its your choice to decide and if you choose damage then follow this guide properly.

Skills
    Retribution
    • IronBlood- Lvl1
    • Slow- Lvl1
    • Charge- Lvl1
    • Revenge- Lvl5
    • Imp. IronBlood- Lvl5
    • Bolt of Justice- Lvl1
    • SpiritGuard- Lvl1 (The duration is still the same but HP is increased per level which is not worth it since you'll get more health later on)
    • Valiant Slash- Lvl5
    • Saber Slash- Lvl1
    • Crucify- Lvl1
    • Reckoning- Lvl1
    • Imp. Saber Slash- Lvl5
    • Shock Blade- Lvl5
    • BloodLust- Lvl8

Protection
    • Battle Hymn- Lvl1 (Once Unlocking Shock Blade, reset your skills and place the 4 skill points from Valiant Slash skill to this skill)
    • Taunt- Lvl1
    • Back Breaker-Lvl1
    • Shield Breaker- Lvl5 (Stop in this skill cuz the rest of the skills below are useless for this Kit)

Note:This is a very difficult Kit but also rewarding in the end since all classes cannot inflict any sort of negative status from u.

Strengths
    • Perfect for PvPs
    • Survives Dungeons
    • Survives The Training Dungeon (once mastered)

Weaknesses
    • Cannot or may not handle crowd (Unless you wear full Saviors set)
    • Requires perfect timing on using Spirit Guard (Example: Beast Master cast down Stun, use Spirit Guard immediately).

Recommendations
    • Socket Tons of Rubies And Opal Gems (Since you'll be full Agility in elite levels you need opal to supply more damage on critical hits) and Tons of Jade Gems.
    • Use Elixirs (For fast grind early only)

I hope you guys get more inspired and discover new combos for this class or any kind of class you wish to extend its potential. Also i really recommend you guys to use All Elixirs (Except elixir of pity (Priests only)) since its already provided in the early quests stage and maintaining it is up to you since all of them supplies 15% increase damage, health, defenses, 7% critical strike chance and 25 movement speed (once Ultimate Elixirs).

I agree with your first build on most things with the exception of using level 5 saber slash and level 1 dragon hook. Level 5 dragon hook is a must for any knight in my opinion and it will give far more benefits than level 5 saber slash especially cause even at level 5 saber slash doesn't give much attack increase.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

you can always change 1 skill from my guide but trust me, dragon hooks wouldn't be useful in elite levels since in that level, there will be movement speed skills and that is what most higher leveled knights rely on, and saber slash has 2 sec. cooldown and once maxed its targets increased by 7 which is beneficial at training dungeons since you'll be facing a lot of mobs there.
      Last edited by R2102965013; 05-21-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

a level 5 dragon hook has a long range its very effective for me against ranged classes that a knight cant easily run up to. Especially against OP rangers. That hook will save u many times over with the hook stun smash combo. and yes saber slash can take on 7 targets in training but frost easily wipes out the training ground everytime anyway. But really its all up to the individual the guide is a very good build for anyone doing a first timer knight and aint sure. I also now just noticed you left the stun skill out as well. I also always use that skill in my build not only for the 3.5 second stun but the huge attack increase of 68%. Unfortuneately we have to waste skill points to get to that skill so its give and take but in cs2 which is a game loaded down with stuns and attack prohibiting skills you definitely need a stun. Also a stun comes in very handy when you combine it with ur demons stun one after the other for a long period of stun against tough bosses and also during a long period of stun your bloodlust skill can really recharge your HP. That stun bloodlust combo allows me to solo evil beast nitemare easily with my health orb even turned off.

Comment

Like i said its up to the user on which skill they want to change since mines all about surviving the dungeon and not taking fights, and as i said to my guides weaknesses it say's "cannot or may not handle 1 vs 1 fights" unless your wise enough to understand the capabilities of a player if he can take you on or not. Also, it really is up to you whether you'll create a skill with a stun and hook but, the penalty is your pretty much useless in ladder for you may not be useful for the other classes and may struggle a lot in "Training Dungeon" since what your making of is a regular protection knight which is fine indeed and you might win a 1 vs 1 fight. My guide is created to help starters progress faster than any other class without the support of crystal purchase what so ever and since you'll have Sands of Time at Level 50 quest, try to save it up until you reach Level 100 and then its your turn to decide whether you'll become a fighting protection/ retribution knight or even both because right now progress is what im giving to everyone.
          Last edited by jelsuweng; 05-22-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

well its cool that you at least did this to help knights just starting out in the game. that's kinda what is fun about knights is that there are so many different ways to build them depending on your needs. I'm very happy with my build so far it allows me to be greta pvp player and also solo ladder with no problem. But ive definitely used a few SOT to tweak it here to this point.

Comment

Hey, its always nice to help players advance themselves and you too should create some guides which is also base on what you have experience to this game. I did like your hook stun combo and stun bloodlust combo so why not telling us all about it because, it might be pretty convincing for us all to use it someday or now which is even better .
              Last edited by jelsuweng; 05-22-2017, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X