My troops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My troops

[i have a big problems about my Troops , when my troops need recrut no responce what can i do??? pls Help :'(
    "You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his/her way of eating jelly beans."

-Jelly bean eater

Hello!

Can you please tell me is your charisma in the negative? If so this would be whats causing the issue of your troops. You would either need to correct the issue or have you considered equipping a sub eudaemon, which would take the place of the troops? If your charisma stat is not in the negative can you please let us know so we can work with you to figure this out?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Four things can happen:
      • You awaken a sub Eudaemon and have used it in battle. This removes the troops, so you have three people with sylphs on the field.
      • You have - (negative) Charisma which also removes the troops from battle.
      • Your troops are dead and you didn't recruit any more.
      • You removed your troops completely by selling them for daru and haven't recruited them since.
      Only those ways will happen.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X