Meikura's Wall: Reputations and Comments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meikura's Wall: Reputations and Comments

Time to time, I would take a visit to this section to see what was written in hiding. These souls do not have the guts to leave their names or even participate in a constructive discussion. While I could wait for the feature to show who's been leaving such funny (and yet tasteless) comments, who to say I cannot have fun with them, right?

This begins the gauntlet (on the firing line):
    • To the one that left the "stop complaining" remark, you're probably one of those who complained that it took a long time to load because you either have dial up for an internet connection or you were streaming stuff while on dial up (no offense to dial up folks as it was my first connection to the internet as well). For a guy, as myself, that runs at 60 MBPs, I find this as remedial as it is a work-around to probably something their end that they should have fixed in the first place instead of fixing non-essential items that had me go into the Jean Luc Picard face palm position. At least find a pair within you to put forth more in why I should not complain and I will consider. And the capital letters do not do you any justice, either.
    • To the one that left the "whatever, no one cares" remark, do your pants spontaneously combust now that it's a lie and you've cared enough to leave me this comment? Time to get a fresh pair. Two words: Wal-Mart, Two Syllables: Target.
    • Arena matching, meh. Moving on.
    • To the one that left the "git gud, or buy a new toaster" remark, what are you? 3 years old? My niece (who is 6 by the way) can spell better than you and probably could speak better than you. Can I interest you in a spell checker? And what's with the obsession with a toaster? You know what, never mind that I had asked that, I do not want to know, you pervert! I guess now everyone should hide their toasters from this person. No telling what might happen to them. I am putting mine away in a locked cabinet after I am finished with this post.
    • To the one that left the "no one cares" remark, wonder if you are the same person as the previous or if that person is a parrot repeating off you. While I cannot give you a new pair of pants since you cared enough to drop me that comment, perhaps a cracker for each would be better. I will call you Paulie and the other Polly.
    Yeah, I know. I am evil, but it's late night so why not have a laugh or two.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Just want to point out that the grey block reps are 0 pointers, either due to the person who up or down repped you having a post count less than 50 or below 0 reputation. You can't tell if they upped or downed you unless they specify or if you can guess through context.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-22-2017, 03:58 AM. Reason: forgot we made chances to minimum post count
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      • To the one that left the "git gud, or buy a new toaster" remark, what are you? 3 years old? My niece (who is 6 by the way) can spell better than you and probably could speak better than you. Can I interest you in a spell checker? And what's with the obsession with a toaster? You know what, never mind that I had asked that, I do not want to know, you pervert! I guess now everyone should hide their toasters from this person. No telling what might happen to them. I am putting mine away in a locked cabinet after I am finished with this post.
      that was me.
      >2017
      >didnt know "git gud" meme.

ROFLCOPTER LMAONADE
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        that was me.
        >2017
        >didnt know "git gud" meme.

ROFLCOPTER LMAONADE
        Still, you are not to go within 100 yards of my toaster, you sick animal =P

Just want to point out that the grey block reps are 0 pointers, either due to the person who up or down repped you having a post count less than 10 or below 0 reputation. You can't tell if they upped or downed you unless they specify or if you can guess through context.
        Didn't cared much for the points or whether they down/up voted me either, but the comments I had to crack up on that had me rolling with my little set O=)
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X