Wartune Kabam Domain Name Changing Maintenance 05/23 22:45 EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Kabam Domain Name Changing Maintenance 05/23 22:45 EDT

Kabam Wartune will be having a maintenance to change domain name from kabam.com to wonderhill.com on Tuesday, 23rd of May at 22:45 PM EDT (19:45PM PDT).

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    1. Once the redirects are in place, Wartune will no longer be playable on kabam.com. Players will have to log into game from https://www.wonderhill.com/games/wartune
    2. Username and password combinations are unaffected. i.e. Players can login to wonderhill.com using your existing Kabam accounts.

Thanatos EDIT:

Some browsers are experiencing difficulty in authorizing Adobe Flash in order to run Wartune. There are a few workaround solutions to try to remedy this.

Make sure your still have Adobe Flash enabled in your browser - sometimes major browsers auto switch to running an Adobe Flash substitute after they update. A list of solutions for this problem can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Major-Browsers

Once you have that done, if you still have the error message, click the red text portion of the Chinese characters in the Adobe Flash warning. This should prompt your browser for a small dialog box asking if you want to allow Adobe Flash to run.

If the above does not happen, or it still does not fix the problem, please right-click your server's button on the list and select 'Open in New Tab/Window' on the menu that pops up. This should bypass the error message and allow you to resume playing as normal. There is a possibility that you will still need to follow an above step and click the red text to allow once you have opened in a new tab or window. (Note: You may need to do this every time you play the game).

With Kabam's transition to Wonderhill, it is possible that you may need to enact the above or other commonly found steps to enable Flash to run for Wartune on the new website. While your character information is the same, the host and URL have changed, which will require a new authorization.
    Last edited by GM_Thanatos; 05-24-2017, 12:59 AM.

Let me know how that goes, folks, as it will take me a day to update my test module with the new address and fully test it to dive in.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Im so lost on your times lol
      That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
        Im so lost on your times lol
        Downtime will be in about 10ish hours from the time of this post.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Everything is changing, forums, support, account Transfer done by kabam.

So expect troubles.

Comment

nothing is working says all servers are down
            :rolleyes::p:rolleyes:
            Silasha
            Server S71 (east)
            Knight

Comment

servers back up and running again maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Silasha View Post
                nothing is working says all servers are down
                I typed in the URL bar: www.wonderhill.com/wartune and was given a normal Kabam looking login screen, where I logged in with my Kabam credentials, and then accessed a Wartune server (which I had to refresh twice to get to load).

Perhaps you can visit that URL, and see if that works for you?
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have some flash issues on some and not on others.. is that normal or just start up probs soon to be fixed? Like I can log the toon on s67, but when trying to log toon on s9 (same browser) I get a flash not updated ....
                  That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Tried to login. Got the Flash warning. Amended setting for Flash to allow use. That's fine. Have logged in on the wonderhill site. Chose the server S88 West as usual. The screen comes up to create a new character. Does not bring up my existing character. Any suggestions?

Comment

There some small issues like BR lower on euds suddenly (1mill) as well the br from sword does not show in ranking on Sylphs hope that will be solved cause i do want my prize for sylph rankings.
                      Theonlyghost
                      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                      Server : S122 US-East
                      Guild : Fenix
                      Class : Mage
                      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                      X