Age of Hybrids (Ranger)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Hybrids (Ranger)

Hey guys i kinda like doing this since, xD i pretty much want you guys to experience the game easier in order for you to experience it never before. So here is my ranger guides. The overall total skills to be unlocked must be 18 in order for you to max the final skill which requires 8 skill points. There are 2 types of Ranger guides More Traps & Heals and More Damage & Silence. The Stats are Full strength and once you reach Elite Level Focus more on Agility.

Nature Runners Fury
    - Basically this one relies both physical and magical damage which also consists of 3 traps. Its greatest advantage is to escape the battle ground placing traps and casting storms of arrows towards the enemies, knock backing them while being safe and able to aid his allies.
    Skills
    • Nature
    • Precision Level 5
    • Scarlet Fever Level 1
    • Wither Trap Level 1
    • Imp. Scarlet Fever Level 1
    • Dream Trap Level 5
    • Anaconda Trap Level 1

Right Side Skills
    • Elven Swiftness Level 1
    • Oaks Blessings Level 1
    • Quick Heal Level 1 (Supporting Skill)
    • Tidal Arrow Level 5
    • Bark Skin Level 5 (Helps Trigger Panic without losing much health))
    • Imp. Oaks Blessing Level 1
    • Panic Level 5

Anti-Mage
    • Double Arrow Level 1
    • Trailing Arrow Level 1
    • Imp. Double Arrow Level 1
    • Rain of Arrows Level 5
    • Magic Defender Level 8

Note: This type of hybrid extremely relies on escapes and its fragile when left alone so you must be near in a crowd to be able to supply damage and steady heals on allies if must.

Strengths
    • Great for Ladder (For Extra Healer and Hitter)
    • Extremely Recommended in "Guild Land Grab"
    • Survives Dungeons (Once Mastered)
    • Survives "The Training"(Once Mastered)

Weaknesses
    • Must be in a crowd in order to survive
    • Requires Strategic Traps placing
    • Requires Perfect Bark Skin Timing to be able to fight back or escape

Recommendations
    • Put Tons of Topaz, Pink Diamond And Tons of Jade Gems
    • Elixirs (Don't use Elixir of Pity)

Anti-Mage Death Arrow and Undying Will (Advisable to use this hybrid once reaching Level 55+ or higher)
    - May known for its destructive capabilities and its even better if it goes hybrid. It relies on its Bark Skin and Tidal Rush and it also consist 1 trap. Its greatest advantage is to silence its enemies (unable to cast skills) while just letting them hit you normally (triggers Bark Skin Perfectly).
    Skills

Anti-Mage
    • Anti-Magic Shield Level 1
    • Fortune Kiss Level 1
    • Void's Edge Level 1
    • Silencing Strike Level 5
    • Imp. Anti-Magic Shield Level 5
    • Tether Trap Level 5
    • Mana Spring Level 1
    • Tidal Rush Level 5

Center Skills
    • Double Arrow Level 1
    • Trailing Arrow Level 1
    • Imp. Double Arrow Level 1
    • Rain of Arrows Level 5
    • Magic Defender Level 8

Nature
    • Elven Swiftness Level 1
    • Oaks Blessings Level 1
    • Quick Heal Level 1
    • Tidal Arrow Level 1
    • Bark Skin Level 5

Note:You must silence the enemy first during combat in order for you to deal more damage and then activate Bark Skin as soon as the silence is gone, and if your facing close combat classes then that would be the perfect time for you to use tether trap.

Strengths
    • Extremely suggested in Ladder
    • Extremely suggested in "Guild Land Grab"
    • Survives 1 vs 1 Battles
    • Survives "The Training"(Once Mastered)
    • Survives Dungeons(Once Mastered)

Weaknesses
    • Cannot or may not Handle Rouges and Knights (for they have buff removing skills and retribution knights (Duel Master) Has Spell Immunity)
    • Requires Strategic Trap Placing
    • Requires Perfect Bark Skin Timing to be able to fight back

Recommendations
    • Put Tons of Rubies and Fire Opal Gems and also Tons of Jade Gems
    • Use Elixirs (Dont use Elixir of pity)

I hope you guys like my Hybrids and its up to you to change some of the skills in order for you to improve it more and don't forget to tell us about it too . By the way the suggested gear is Slayers for more physical damage and for those who choose Nature hybrid try adding some Topaz Gems in order for you to heal more and deal more magic damage as well as its abilities and traps.
    Last edited by jelsuweng; 05-23-2017, 08:28 AM.

I'm a full intellect nature ranger. Well, a Hybrid. I used 100 points for endurance on elite and the rest on the intellect. More intellect = higher heal and MDEF. I used to place all my points on agility but I was very squishy and did not survive on higher tier dungeons. My current elite level 209.

Nice guide, by the way.
    Last edited by LighTree; 05-22-2017, 11:55 PM.
    CS I - (S103)Lugh
    CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by LighTree View Post
      I'm a full intellect nature ranger. Well, a Hybrid. I used 100 points for endurance on elite and the rest on the intellect. More intellect = higher heal and MDEF. I used to place all my points on agility but I was very squishy and did not survive on higher tier dungeons. My current elite level 209.

Nice guide, by the way.
      Well since your full intellect type of a nature hybrid what you lack is the balance of both physical and magical damage contributes since full strength provides enough damage and also a slight amount of health per stat, so i suggest you to change your stats to full strength and let the topaz Gem provide the magical damage since gems really provides more than the stats, and i know that you'll say "i need a lot of mana to support my healing skills" well to be honest you don't because, you'll just have to let the gears (Slayer sets) provide you enough mana to support your healing skills and also, putting a lot of Topaz is a higher priority in order for you to gain more healing points in quick heal. Note, never max your quick heal for it is not that much of a big deal having 110% of your total magic damage and plus Bark skin provides enough healing for you to survive nightmare dungeons since combing Bark Skin with Jade Gems truly makes you more superior than any other classes during battle. Just to make things clear, rangers do not need that much of mana for they rely more on damage. Also, don't unlock the last healing skill because maxing it isn't that much worth it since you'll heal 100% HP for the price of losing 100% mana, if you use that in pvp its like risking yourself to die easier.
      Last edited by jelsuweng; 05-23-2017, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Will do, thanks.
        CS I - (S103)Lugh
        CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Working...
        X