Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

DI bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DI bug

hi its boring wait a week to do a new weekly DI and get a bug that refrech and you see your char in cloud city

http://prntscr.com/fawdu6

that picture enforces my theory that CS matching messing up with DI.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It's that ugly bug that I've been telling people about and that the devs do not want to fix in an emergency. But give them something that deals with changing the description of something and they will do an emergency maintenance.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There is also an HST bug to where even if you clear all the bosses, and you want to do something like titan temple, or archeology. It auto teleports you back into HST after the first fight in titan temple, or wont let you do archeology at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
          There is also an HST bug to where even if you clear all the bosses, and you want to do something like titan temple, or archeology. It auto teleports you back into HST after the first fight in titan temple, or wont let you do archeology at all.
          Would this be sometime after a Cross Server matching that you didn't have 4 people in it and pulled a 4th from cross server? This was a bug earlier on in cross server, and it's why I don't ever do matching without a room with 4 in it.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            Would this be sometime after a Cross Server matching that you didn't have 4 people in it and pulled a 4th from cross server? This was a bug earlier on in cross server, and it's why I don't ever do matching without a room with 4 in it.
            No this was not during Cross server matching time.

It was an HST run, no one from the party grouped for Cross server matching. Someone couldn't do archeology after. Someone was ported from Titan Temple area into HST again.
            If you ran an mpd and cleared the dungeon, it resolved both cases.

Comment

Working...
            X