Rave event 2017-05-26

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rave event 2017-05-26

rewards is Queen's Code under guild points (that event will end in 1 day 23 hrs , rave ends 2017-06-01)
    Recharge Gift packet carries Queen instruction ll ( that event has ended)

recharge gift pack btw been like this on n off , that's why non recharge...why we need old reward we cant exchange

peace

server 51

ty so much caromela!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_13.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.1 KB
ID:	1730185Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_14.jpg
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	1730186Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_15.jpg
Size:	285.3 KB
ID:	1730187

Comment

same thing on my server. the rave event is giving queens codes for guild points and queens instructions 1 for individual points. the queens exchange has ended as it is and the items are useless as it it
        my server is s42. toon name wolvereain. platform is r2. i am on the east coast server.

Name:	Screenshot_120.png
Size:	532.6 KB
ID:	1730191Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_121.png
Size:	567.0 KB
ID:	1730192

Comment

Those that did exchange the first individual rewards will they be compensated or do u IDIOTS come up with the same lame excuse as u always do WE **** UP THINGS BUT U ARE SO STUPID PLAYING OUR GAME WE DON'T GIVE A DAMNED

Comment

Name:	daaaaa.JPG
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	1730193
            are you stupid or you all not look at all events you have this event so its no problem its only funny this thread now

Comment

Originally posted by Peo159 View Post
              Those that did exchange the first individual rewards will they be compensated or do u IDIOTS come up with the same lame excuse as u always do WE **** UP THINGS BUT U ARE SO STUPID PLAYING OUR GAME WE DON'T GIVE A DAMNED
              A little patience goes a long way.

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
              are you stupid or you all not look at all events you have this event so its no problem its only funny this thread now
              The exchange was just added thanks to the reports about the incorrect item being in Rave.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

did not know that i just wake up so i see and rave and exchange but you have big problem with guild and server rank Click image for larger version

Name:	12121.JPG
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	1730194Click image for larger version

Name:	21211111.JPG
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	1730195

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
                  did not know that i just wake up so i see and rave and exchange but you have big problem with guild and server rank [ATTACH=CONFIG]175007[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]175008[/ATTACH]
                  Yes, noticed that too and i recall that this should be fixed during maintenance some time ago. Tried to look it up but the developers doesn't seem to add changelogs in every post so this could be something else. However, this problem didn't occure during last rave and thus they must have been introducing the bug again at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                    Yes, noticed that too and i recall that this should be fixed during maintenance some time ago. Tried to look it up but the developers doesn't seem to add changelogs in every post so this could be something else. However, this problem didn't occure during last rave and thus they must have been introducing the bug again at some point.
                    after every maintenance it seems to reset the bug and it reappears again and again looks like its looped itself inside the scripts

Comment

R2 why are you ppl so utterly idiotic you end the exchange event for them queens code u manage to put in rave event same day that rave event ends??? Now this morning I could collect again a reward from guild points but ofc could not exchange them. AGAIN U MANAGE TO MAKE A MESS OF THINGS

Comment

Originally posted by Peo159 View Post
                        R2 why are you ppl so utterly idiotic you end the exchange event for them queens code u manage to put in rave event same day that rave event ends??? Now this morning I could collect again a reward from guild points but ofc could not exchange them. AGAIN U MANAGE TO MAKE A MESS OF THINGS
                        Exchange ended before ranking rewards were issued. Got it. Will forward.

Update: Please send in a ticket so the item can be exchanged manually.
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-02-2017, 04:46 AM.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Exchange ended before ranking rewards were issued. Got it. Will forward.

Update: Please send in a ticket so the item can be exchanged manually.
                          There are just under 100 of us in our guild who were not online late last night, so only collected the final 200 Queen's Code this morning.... do they really want a ticket from each and every one of us?!
                          Last edited by FireAndIceS8; 06-02-2017, 11:02 AM. Reason: Typo
                          FireAndIce
                          Mage +112m
                          Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                          Ancients guild
                          Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                            There are just under 100 of us in our guild who were not online late last night, so only collected the final 200 Queen's Code this morning.... do they really want a ticket from each and every one of us?!
                            Seems so, each time. I remembered that I was asked to provide a ticket for all my units that were affected that I didn't want to go through the copy/paste thing for each one and then be told in the end that I should do it from one account. So I gave up on it.

In honesty, if they messed up in the handing out the rewards/having us to retrieve them, then they should just correct it on the fly so people won't have to put forth a ticket for such.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                              The instructions I received from R2 were that players who received the incorrect item in their Rave Ranking rewards after the exchange ended need to send in a ticket for the items to be manually exchanged.
                              A ticket from each player in the guild who received the rewards would be needed.
                              When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
                              X