Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part of the reason why this game is broken an event like bg is....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part of the reason why this game is broken an event like bg is....

This game is broken to the point where you have to make your own alt, and feed yourself kills.

If you dont know this person, this person is a well known casher, and a top 3 player.

Creating an alt and having if feed you kills is pretty sad, and part of the problem with the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Enchantress BG Kill Feeding.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	1793284

R2 super saturated BGs since once you hit level 80 you're put into the same pool as this 42.9m BR knight.

Basically if you tie the fact that R2 is still giving kiddy rewards as part of hot events, while on the other hand putting you in bg with these type of players.
    Where is the balance?

Basically you are fish food for the whale spenders. Is there a point to doing bg?

And while the spenders just get stronger and feed off themselves, because R2 put those kill titles out there.

The developers are just "one size fits all".

About 2-3 years ago when it was in its infancy, I had suggested that BG (and other PVP based events) should be grouped with like abilities (BR if you will and classification like Regular, Class Advancement, Knighthood in their separate realms). However, there are debates from all sides that people were telling me at the time:
    • There weren't enough participants to go around to warrant such. This was way before we got the 19+ WT hosting platforms.
    • Some people will cheat by stripping away their gear just to get in. Well, if they did it off the base BR of a character and within a certain specific (like CA groupings together), then maybe we can have a fair match.
    • Spenders will whine because they cannot beat their own kind. That's the viable answer to all of this. They are just big babies with wallets, LOL.
    Since then, I had stopped going to PVP events with my units. I frankly do not care for such now as it is broken. Probably people will tell me that I am "scared", so I am going to ask them the same "why scared of going after one of your own that you had to go after an easy target?" People like that, I just laugh because they do not have the balls to square off with someone of their own caliber. Now, I am laughing even further as they use alts to feed themselves the kills so they can get the titles. Very pathetic if I do say so myself.

Until R2 or the developers decide to fix this and every aspect of the PVP side, I will just go on in, collect stuff, and go back to playing Mobile Strike; at least I can go after folks that have soldiers to be killed that are within the same power as me, muhahaha.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Seems to me that this player is doing you and everyone else a favor by not killing anyone but an alt, so your complaint is a bit odd. They probably won't thank you if they get in trouble for multi-account abuse. Then you really will get stomped in BG.

But the larger point is obviously true - there is far too wide a gap in player strength these days for the current BG setup to work. They could fix it with exponential dryads, but that would probably send the whales into screaming fits.

Comment

BG has always ben som big fish and som small amd all who complian on how it is now it is you all other other who cpomplian about campers fault that all now get throw into 30mil+ br very fast becuse no you can realy camp more, so not realy any way to build br up for next brackets in bg.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
          BG has always ben som big fish and som small amd all who complian on how it is now it is you all other other who cpomplian about campers fault that all now get throw into 30mil+ br very fast becuse no you can realy camp more, so not realy any way to build br up for next brackets in bg.
          Actually, you can camp and build BR, but it comes at a cost of forfeiting what other levels might bring to the table as well as certain devotions might have missed in doing so (if trying to do the Rave Event for max). However, I do find that at 52 (on an alt that I am sitting in for Kabam/Wonderhill's side), there are not any participants because majority might just went through the speed World Prosperity % process. Too bad, it's not like Shadowbound where there is an EXP proceed kind of button that players can press if they want to level (beyond 40 if I remember) or let their EXP bar fill up to the max allowed and use it to build their talents and what not.

The big problem I see in BG is the way that it groups everyone from 70+ (regular, class advanced, knighthood, titans) into one field. It shouldn't have to come to this, but it's one of the reasons why I stayed away from doing such. If I drive a Hemi Cuda, I would like to race with those that are close to the power of such. If I am pitted against a few Lamborghinis, then it's not going to be a fair race; the same if I am pitted against a few Yugos. If matching was done at the base BR of said character (without clothing, without EQ, without Eud or Sylph) along with specifics (regular, Class Advanced, Knighthood, etc.), then we will be looking at four fields created in that time slot (it worked before where those with Euds were battling in their own ground while those without have theirs while those periods are active). There are 19+ platforms that host Wartune so that excuse of not having enough is not going to fly with me.

Alternatively, there could be a restriction in place on certain specialties when in a BG. KH can only battle a KH, CA can only battle a CA, and so forth that crossing over will give them that popup on screen saying "cannot engage" (much like the 10 level restriction for plundering but instead it's within the classifications of levels); as in, a CA or regular level is safe from a hungry KH as the KH cannot engage them. This will result in the Cliffords to whine because they cannot score "easy kills" but it will give some sort of competition for those to engage within their element. 19+ platforms, Cliffords, remember that.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X