Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crystal enchanted weapon

Crystal enchanted weapon

WEll, i havent join a new server to stya there, yet.. but i noticed that now all the top players are using that weapon, and if i read correctly it costs 200 crystals , i know that you want more money and blablabla, but still, this makes the game even more unbalanced between cash and non-cash players. I was taking a look in killers den to see how som of my friends were doing, but when i saw the top20 level rankings all the players but 1 had the crystal weapon ><
    and also the pkers :P.
    well just thought i should point that out, if you're gonna make something new... try to make it available for all users and make sure it wont unbalance the game so much :3
    well thank you P:
    Character: Godslayer
    Server: Cheurna Gorge
    Cool hybrid mage
    Level:.. 55 </3
    so, umm, go there <3

i dont think they would read this but i agree with you!!
    200 crystals is too much!! its not like we're rich and are willing to spend money on pixels :/
    we play this game only for fun!!

Crystal weapon ain't all that...
    I have 1, I only used it for leveling cause it cost 3c to repair, lol.

Propably if your like level 20, yeah it might be OP, but in the long run.. it's not so good..
    You can't even +1 it.
    -----------------------------
    Character Name: DemoN
    Class: Rogue
    Server: The Void (S21)
    Level: Scion 100
    Guild: Ascendancy
    Honor Rank: Arch Duke

Knight of Knowledge BrotherVT is just another poster. For now.... BrotherVT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaKAshley View Post
    200 crystals is too much!! its not like we're rich and are willing to spend money on pixels :/
    You play it for fun, others play it for competition. xD
    People are willing to spend money to fight for #1 or at least one of the top players of the server.

Budeš følge meg в одном letzten tanz?
    Zigeunerweisen

Minstrel of Messages Unreal.Joker is just another poster. For now.... Unreal.Joker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaKAshley View Post
    So much for fun? :| You're funny.
    Oh really now, don't get so serious about it. Try laughing, that makes me laugh.

Moderator ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. ShadowGammaDraco's Avatar
    Twilight Temple: The ephemeral scuplted as a immaterial abode
    Blog Entries
    like other people said, get to lvl 40 & use savage equipment. basically that weap stops being good at lvl 40, nice for scions. don't get so hung up on it, & there is a weapon event coming again in this weeks maintenance.

i've only spent about 30-50$ max on this game& i'm only 57 soul completion points from having first aura. & i have a super angel + teeka which i spent in game money not RL money to get. non cash players do have a chance, stay strong & keep fighting
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-16-2012 at 10:31 AM.
    "Garto (Weapon Grandmaster): The greatest weapon is not necessarily the one with the most power, but the one who's noble master best understands how to wield it."

File a ticket tickets.r2games<Old ~ New>support.r2games
    Check out the neat Crystal Saga Suggestions & Feedback threads&Remember to vote!

Check out my Blogs on R2games Cosplay! Maridah Aka Lorelei :: Riddle Aka Prospera :: Amora Aka Hezachan

+ Reply to Thread