Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Preview] Wartune's Astro System

What is Wartune’s Astro System?

In addition to your skills and stats, Wartune features an innovative Astro System where your character can collect and synthesize stars in thousands of different combinations to give your character the unique edge it deserves. We can’t tell you everything just yet, but we can tell you:
    • Each astral has its own special quality and attribute; no two are alike!
    • There are several qualities and levels of astrals
    • YOU can combine your astrals in whatever way YOU want! Your astral combinations are completely unique to YOUR character!

Want to learn more about Wartune? Be sure to go here and sign up for alpha testing and follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date on all the Wartune news and events!
    ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
    Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
    After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
    An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
    Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Wow that looks cool nice job
    IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
    Class: Tanker
    Level: 50s scion
    Server: Cheurna gorge
    Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

GM , do not put much Daily Quest . . please ..
      Thank You!

Comment

Yeah more Daily Quest, more EXP

Comment

This game is epci !!! I'm dying to play it !!! i will do anything ! ANYTHING ! to play that game

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

wow, I have been waiting a very long time for a good game like this to come out. Look forward to it. Great job R2. ++

Comment

can u give information detail about each astro GM? like increase floating damage expands, what thats meant?

Comment

what happens when you "lock" an astral?

Comment

Locking an astral keeps it from being 1-click synthesized.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

why is it so hard to get a good astral

Comment

This astral system is set yet I guess. When your level is small, you could easily got the yellow one. But When your level and battle rating high, You tried it till u got angry and lost all of your money only to got blue..

Comment

Noooooooooooo i like questss !!!!!!!!!!!! with out quest game wartune nothing x.x how u think you can level ? w/o quests x.x

Comment

yeah why is it so hard to get a rare astral sir/mam please answer me question asap..... thank for updating always keep it up and more power to wartuner2games good luck and godbless us

Comment

MizzkAishier

yeah why is it so hard to get a rare astral sir/mam please answer me question asap..... thank for updating always keep it up and more power to wartuner2games good luck and godbless us

Comment

Originally posted by R28412465 View Post
                              You say it yourself: because they're rare. They wouldn't be "extremely rare" (as the game says) if they drop every 50 clicks. Spend enough gold on astrals and they'll drop, don't worry. And if not, gain 7K astral points and just buy the one you need.

Comment

Working...
                              X