Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a simple guide for rogues lvl 1 - 60

rogues
    -stealth, melee, DPS. Rogues take advantage of stealth and devastating close range attacks sometimes this class is mostly hated on pvp battlegrounds eg: sengolia and guild resource

(this guide is for shadow only the combat tree is next when i have some time to make a guide about it)

SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES (i will attach some equips next time but when u hit 40 and your honor is baron get a savage set quick the savage equips are found on general krahn talk to him and click the honor badge exchange for savage/slayer set then proceed on synthesizing)

you can see the number 1 on red because i usually dont need that skill but somewhere in the future ill add some on that skills
    slayer speed 1/5 no need to max this only 10secs (if im right) is enough to flee the battle
    brutality 1/5 no need to max 6secs (in my theory) is enough to bring them high crit damage
    the last skill make it lvl 1
    Attached Files
    Last edited by crow_hogan; 09-15-2012, 08:32 AM. Reason: highlight
    Ign:nightshroud
    Server: Sukemo Bluff
    Class:Rogue
    Level:Eid lvl 14x
    Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

nice guide TY bro

Comment

can i ask something in the default skill why that theres a look a like skill of pet in that skill bar?

Comment

thats rage explosion its a pvp skill that deals damage to a single target based on your strength,intellegence,and agility,and also lowers target max hp
        its a skill gained from the 2nd lieutenant's insignia+
        (like i said pvp so can only be used on other players)
        Like anyone truly cares

Comment

kk TY luigi
          but can i ask something wheres mario?

Comment

All rouge knows dat hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by sham013 View Post
              can i ask something in the default skill why that theres a look a like skill of pet in that skill bar?
              dude youll get that skill when u have a 2nd liutenant insignia its really awesome deals alot dmg at players (only players that skill wont work on mobs)

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

guides:

Comment

I Was HACKED

SIR Gm can you help me get my Account back it was Hacked plssss

Comment

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by TheBosZCripZy View Post
                    SIR Gm can you help me get my Account back it was Hacked plssss

bro file a ticket here ticket.r2games.com

guides:

Comment

Originally posted by crow_hogan View Post
                      rogues
                      -stealth, melee, DPS. Rogues take advantage of stealth and devastating close range attacks sometimes this class is mostly hated on pvp battlegrounds eg: sengolia and guild resource

(this guide is for shadow only the combat tree is next when i have some time to make a guide about it)

SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES (i will attach some equips next time but when u hit 40 and your honor is baron get a savage set quick the savage equips are found on general krahn talk to him and click the honor badge exchange for savage/slayer set then proceed on synthesizing)

you can see the number 1 on red because i usually dont need that skill but somewhere in the future ill add some on that skills
                      slayer speed 1/5 no need to max this only 10secs (if im right) is enough to flee the battle
                      brutality 1/5 no need to max 6secs (in my theory) is enough to bring them high crit damage
                      the last skill make it lvl 1
                      i think your wrong with that,,,we i max out the (shadow strike)skill because when you hit a enemy they might use a aoe attack and if our ms is -40% this will enough for the enemy to cast a aoe around them and you know that when a rouge is being attack we cannot use the slayer cloak,,,in hellstorm i always get the 2nd or 3rd sometimes because of that skill,,im only lvl 54 but my enemy is a scion and his lvl is 60+,for me shadow strike is a powerfull and very tricky skill...

Comment

hi night shourd i am nesonafei haha

Comment

Originally posted by safehere View Post
                          i think your wrong with that,,,we i max out the (shadow strike)skill because when you hit a enemy they might use a aoe attack and if our ms is -40% this will enough for the enemy to cast a aoe around them and you know that when a rouge is being attack we cannot use the slayer cloak,,,in hellstorm i always get the 2nd or 3rd sometimes because of that skill,,im only lvl 54 but my enemy is a scion and his lvl is 60+,for me shadow strike is a powerfull and very tricky skill...

unless u are quick enough to use the shadow strike + stun like what i said just 1 ive been rogue since i started playing a year ago and this build works

guides:

Comment

Working...
                          X