• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same as me.. the problem came back..

Comment

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
      same as me.. the problem came back..
      problem came back because chrome updates and enables pepflash or other internal flash. disable internal flash same as my guide explains and use external flash player for other browsers. my issue returned and was fixed in 2 seconds when i check my plugins. its just something to deal with till chrome rolls out an update fixing its own flash integration errors
      Crystal Saga:
      Server: Aquatic Crypts
      Name: (S15)Sidoh
      Class: Knight
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 100

Lunaria:
      Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
      Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
      Class: Swordman/Elementalist
      Level: 5x/6x

Comment

I had disabled the unneeded flash players and it did fix the problem.. sadly it came back and got me disconnected in ladder. So i found the best permanent fix.. uninstall Chrome and use Firefox. ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
          problem came back because chrome updates and enables pepflash or other internal flash. disable internal flash same as my guide explains and use external flash player for other browsers. my issue returned and was fixed in 2 seconds when i check my plugins. its just something to deal with till chrome rolls out an update fixing its own flash integration errors
          yes sadly we need to sit this one through and hope for the end of fixing it over and over again.
          The extensions of chrome are way too good to just switch back to firefox, ff needs way to many extra stuff to install the same **** that is easily available for chrome without much effort.

I'm lazy I can't help it .

I used firefox too long to not know that the updates of it bring way more issues with them.

funny though I start to like the font more than the actual one.
          Last edited by Toki-sama; 08-17-2012, 12:00 AM.
          IGN: Toki
          Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
          Class: HalfBlood Priest
          Current lvl: Scion 80+
          Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
          --e.e. cummings

Comment

Gotta Love this Thread.. Thank you very much! It helps alot..

Comment

ty it fixed mine

Comment

Quite positive it was the maint that enabled the chrome flash player so you have to disable it manually after each maint of CS or Chrome for now apparently @@. Thanks Sidoh for the useful thread =).

P.S. Virtue is a pig for getting me stuck on his 2-persons mount the other day #14.

Comment

Originally posted by 0162389927 View Post
                  Quite positive it was the maint that enabled the chrome flash player so you have to disable it manually after each maint of CS or Chrome for now apparently @@. Thanks Sidoh for the useful thread =).

P.S. Virtue is a pig for getting me stuck on his 2-persons mount the other day #14.
                  unless R2 is a developer of chrome and adobe products, i highly doubt they made our plugin for flash player on chrome. its a chrome thing, not an R2 thing as i discovered this issue after updates were rolled out. for chrome which was a day before r2's maint....same time people were having troubles :P so its definately not R2's issue as this plugin font lag issue affects ALL FLASH related games. and R2 doesn't host any of the other ones i played :P
                  Crystal Saga:
                  Server: Aquatic Crypts
                  Name: (S15)Sidoh
                  Class: Knight
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Level: 100

Lunaria:
                  Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                  Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                  Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                  Level: 5x/6x

Comment

if i had google crome maybe this would help me...

Comment

i got bad eye sight anyway so this new thing in chrome didn't affect me much lol

Comment

100% already but still loading for almost 2hrs !!! this problem makes me mad and makes me lazy to play CS

Comment

Hello, i wanna ask something.

I dont know if what happen to me is related to this issue or not, but i tried to follow what you did at Chrome and found it works. But later i realized when i get lesser lag with using your solution, another problem come to my browser. I have to click at something before i can use any shortkey in my game. I found that kind of annoying so i changing back my broewser plugins.

Then, suddenly, i cant use my auto-tracker (blue words at quest tracker) or link anymore. Nothing happens when i click the blue words. My character wont move for an inch. But it still move when i click the yellow words (npc name to get or report your quest).

Please help, tell me if my problem here is related with what im doing to my browser plugins settings? Or maybe i made another mistake that im not realized yet?

-Regard-

Comment

can u help me, im using 2 character at the same time, my main has a 2-3 sec delay but my alt doesnt have any delay.. my main is using fb to log in , my alt is on r2

Comment

maybe its ur pc's? ive always used chrome and its never lagged and my font size is normal

Comment

hey my friend cannot connect fast my account?

Comment

Working...
                                X