Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2x EXP TOKEN, broken?

2x EXP TOKEN, broken?

From my understanding, the 2x EXP token, gives you twice the EXP you are currently getting.
    so 2xEXP = DOUBLE EXP.

but here is a screenshot of what im watching right now.
    can anyone explain..

ok... the normal exp you should get is 200.5, but since the server has an 2x exp promo it became 401. and the 2x exp token can only effect the the normal exp which is 200.5 and not the whole 401 exp( with the server xp promo) ...

Checking the time of my post. (posted this 2mins after the screenshot was taken)
    Has the server 2x event time been increased? thought it only went from 6-9 (3 hours)

So IF for example, say the server 2xEXP event was still going, then it is not affected by the 2xEXP tokens.

Also.. if you look at the color of the background of the screenshot, you can see its a red color, where is a red colored area on the map? oh the level 50+ area called "Molten Highlands".
    The mobs here.. donot give 200xp per kill.. they give 401.

Ok so the server 2xEXP just stopped.
    and i am getting 204 exp from the kills.

So it looks like the 2xEXP tokens are not affected by the server 2xEXP event.

I've been having the same problem for a while. My 2XExp tokens will not give me 2XExp. It seems that I'm only getting 1.5XExp. There no events running on my server (Twilight Caverns) that give out extra Exp. right now. What's the deal?

Knight of Knowledge BrotherVT is just another poster. For now.... BrotherVT's Avatar
    Goldfinger, as stated before, the 2x EXP Token does not stack up with the other 2x - meaning you can't expect 401 EXP, use a 2x, and expect 802 EXP.

You only get another 100% extra EXP from the original EXP you get without the EXP Tokens - it just adds up to the original amount. Get it?

Budeš følge meg в одном letzten tanz?
    Zigeunerweisen

Priest of Pontifications Binette is just another poster. For now....
    Quote Originally Posted by R233086 View Post
    Ok so the server 2xEXP just stopped.
    and i am getting 204 exp from the kills.

So it looks like the 2xEXP tokens are not affected by the server 2xEXP event.
    Exactly...

100% xp normal mob (main xp)

2x exp token will add 100% xp

2x exp (guild) will add 100% xp

Total xp earing = 300%

2x exp (seignor) work the same way...

Knight of Knowledge Gazuntai is just another poster. For now.... Gazuntai's Avatar
    Old Thread is old. :x Haven't seen 086 in awhile.

The % bonus comes from the base EXP, similar to what Brother said, to prevent extreme stacking.

If you got 200 EXP and the stacking was the way you thought it was it would turn out like:

No token = 200
    1 token = 400
    1 token + guild exp = 800
    1 token + guild exp + seig exp = 1600

That would just be extremely unbalanced.
    My Threads:

- Server Clock
    - Gem Removing
    - AFK Mode Basics
    - Purified Crystal Farming

Still wondering why people repeat information that's already been posted in a Thread without adding to it. Silly bunny rabbits™!

I are teh Merger™!

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherVT View Post
    Goldfinger, as stated before, the 2x EXP Token does not stack up with the other 2x - meaning you can't expect 401 EXP, use a 2x, and expect 802 EXP.

You only get another 100% extra EXP from the original EXP you get without the EXP Tokens - it just adds up to the original amount. Get it?
    I understand that I only get a partial or no EXP bonus if there is another EXP bonus in play. However, even when there are no other bonuses in play (seignor, guild, etc.) I'm still not getting 2X EXP when I use a 2X EXP token. Unless there are other EXP events going on that do not show an icon next to my character portrait.

Knight of Knowledge BrotherVT is just another poster. For now.... BrotherVT's Avatar
    Are you sure about that? o.o

Could you post a screenshot of you getting EXP before using an EXP Token and then one of you using the 2x EXP Token?

I want to see.

Budeš følge meg в одном letzten tanz?
    Zigeunerweisen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast