[Activity] VIP Lottery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] VIP Lottery

Duration: 8/9 - 8/15 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: All level 30 players and above have the chance of winning one or even multiple 1-day VIPs during this lottery activity! Good luck!

Instructions:
    1. Level +35 elite monsters will drop VIP lottery tickets.
    2. Turn in your VIP lottery ticket/s to the Quartermaster in Starglade to see if you are a winner!
    3. There are a total of thirty 1-day VIP memberships to be won every day for each server.
    4. You can win multiple times if you are lucky enough.
    5. As a bonus, just to make sure everyone has a chance to enjoy VIP status for at least one day, all players level 30 and above may receive a FREE 1-day VIP membership during this activity without using the lottery simply by visiting the Quartermaster in Starglade - Limit 1 per character. For players who already have a VIP membership, your VIP membership will simply be extended by one day by receiving this one free day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

um this is ok for the free players that do not already have vip but what about thoughs of us that have vip already?
    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
    Class: Ranger Hybrid
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
    Level: 143+
    Honor Rank:Emperor
    Mount: Killin
    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

VIp 1 day
      D:

Comment

If it's extended by one day.. but.. then.. if you have recurring instantly then idk.. I'm confusing myself. xD
        Last edited by adrimid; 08-09-2012, 04:32 AM.
        Ign: (S44)Euthanize
        Guild: (J1)Philippines
        Level: 150 Eidolon
        Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
        I'm annoying.
        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

are they bound

Comment

Cool...........
            Server-Psychodelica
            IGN-healGod
            Class-Priest

Comment

Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
              um this is ok for the free players that do not already have vip but what about thoughs of us that have vip already?
              Allow me to quote the last line of the post for you.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              For players who already have a VIP membership, your VIP membership will simply be extended by one day by receiving this one free day.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

how do you know when 30 was already won?

Comment

Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
                  i think she meant the free 1-day vip from lottery

IGN: Thannia
                  Guild/Position: Runeflame/IceQueen
                  Class: Priest (Hybrid)
                  Level: 80+ (Eidolon)
                  Server: Kraken Beach (S33)

Comment

taste of vip again
                    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

So.. if we happen to win a 1 day VIP free from lottery, say, 5 times or so and we already have VIP membership is our membership extended by 5 days or just 1?

Comment

is all the elites will drop the ticket?

Comment

the VIP won awarded on the same day?
                          if it is, then they will lose the AFK hours + red dragon coin.

Comment

Originally posted by R22345309 View Post
                            So.. if we happen to win a 1 day VIP free from lottery, say, 5 times or so and we already have VIP membership is our membership extended by 5 days or just 1?
                            yea i also wondering bout this...

or do we only get the extend from FREE 1 day VIP in the NPC not the VIP ticket?...

Comment

Not Good you made these things tradable we are going to have people spam them and make alts like they did with the GMUT please stop them from being able to trade
                              CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                              name RubyRed
                              type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                              Name gippal .........Name backlash
                              Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X