Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**********SPOILER ALERT***********

I WARNED YOU!!!!!

Goku is OP xD we'll leave it at that so...question is who'll be 2nd, my answer is Ichigo. Simply because the direction the aurthor is going (mind you this is post in during the last arch) Icigo is a human who has a shinigami from his farther, have a quinchy blood (mother) AND (get this....) he can use hollow power AND he can use full bring......that's power from every major faction in the Bleach...where as Naruto is constantly fight alongside his friends..Ichigo is my bet for 2nd place....If Luffy is in here he'll be my third and Naruto will be my fourth

Comment

Originally posted by Wraths View Post
      **********SPOILER ALERT***********

I WARNED YOU!!!!!

Goku is OP xD we'll leave it at that so...question is who'll be 2nd, my answer is Ichigo. Simply because the direction the aurthor is going (mind you this is post in during the last arch) Icigo is a human who has a shinigami from his farther, have a quinchy blood (mother) AND (get this....) he can use hollow power AND he can use full bring......that's power from every major faction in the Bleach...where as Naruto is constantly fight alongside his friends..Ichigo is my bet for 2nd place....If Luffy is in here he'll be my third and Naruto will be my fourth
      why are you bumping a dead tread -.- besides getting SSJ4 goku in the competetion is overkill...normal super saiyan should be more than enough

Comment

I think Naruto because he can transform in a big monster
        Game : Wartune
        IGN: Mytza
        Class: Mage
        Level: 26
        Wings: None
        Mount: None
        Pet: None

Comment

goku will win of course
          if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

with eye of the moon everyone would be winner
            hail madara long live uchiha
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

hail!!

Comment

Or they could all just kill theirselves fighting -3-cause they are all pretty strong...this would have been better as a poll lol...
                (S6)Wisteria889
                Class: Mage
                Server:Windshear Peaks
                Level:70+
                Plane:Eidolon
                Honor:Viceroy
                Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                Proud player since 2011
                ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Originally posted by wisteria589 View Post
                  Or they could all just kill theirselves fighting -3-cause they are all pretty strong...this would have been better as a poll lol...
                  no no wis goku will win because he can destroy a whole planet both naruto and ichigo have no chance
                  Last edited by theifkid; 02-23-2013, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X