[Guide]How to reduce lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infector View Post
    " i'm using linux and i'm not having lag and i don't need to clear history, caché cookie or needed to use Ccleaner "

I agree with that, linux/ubuntu are some of the best OS's IMHO. I have never had a virus os worms or spyware/malware on any machine running ubuntu/kubuntu/lubuntu/linux/linux mint or of course OSX, it seems 98% of the people that lag use Windows, kind of a pattern there, huh?

Great Guide though, I like the screenshots, those are always helpful for people who aren't computer savvy.

I would even recommend Downloading Ubuntu's ISO and burn to disk and partition half or less your HD and use it for CS, you will notice a difference, Use Chrome browser though, over the years Firefox has turned into Internet Explorer lol...
    Yeah ..... Firefox turned to Internet Explorer T.T ._. Internet Explorer 9 is better

Comment

Hell with the virus. I dunno whether my drivers are full of worms or not, fact is I can still do fine on other games. So this musn't be the virus, or my computer problem. This must be the game who got the problem x(

Note: I've tried your guide. Thanks to it all my saves on kongregate games are gone and my surfing is worse than before. Plus it didn't work on me...

Comment

how could that happen i wonder.

Comment

TTHNXXXXXXX! very usefull

Comment

This is what I did to an 10+ year old computer I had:

Control Panel>System and Maintenance>System>Advanced>Performance Setting>Advanced Tab> Virtual memory>Change
            -increased the custom size to recommended size

I dont lag no more, even while multi-tasking

Comment

Working...
            X