[Guide] +13 Enchantment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] +13 Enchantment

Thankyou to the following video for helping me in creating this guide: Enchantment Guide Video

I know that the video was misleading in 1 or 2 clips, it is still the best way to increase your chances of receiving the +13 status.

You will need:

- 300+ Magic Dusts or even better 250+ Enchantment Stones (enchantment stones give you a higher chance of getting the enchantment)
    - 20+ Moderate Enchantment Crystals
    - Weapon or Item you want to enchant
    - A test weapon (referred to in video as a dummy weapon, will be used to increase chances of upgrading your weapon you want to enchant to +13)
    - A lot of money, it may cost a lot to obtain the items to enchant but the actual enchanting will take up most of your cash. (Enchanting a frageron weapon will take the most money of anything and it will be around 1 gold per try, make sure to make that money count in enchanting your frag, savage items will cost much less and items obtained from dungeons or mobs will take up much less)

Step 1: Insert your weapon of choice to enchant into the middle square of the enchantment box. Then place Magic Dust's or Enchantment Stones (or a mix) into the 4 squares surrounding the weapon. Now click the enchant button until you have a +4 weapon.

Step 2: Now we are going to use our test or dummy weapon. Place your test weapon in the middle and use 1 Magic Dust (not an enchantment stone, you want this weapon to fail). We are going to get this to fail one time. Click enchant, if it doesn't fail and upgrades the weapon just keep pressing "enchant" till it fails.

Step 3: Now put your main weapon back in and put your magic dusts or enchantment stones around it in the 4 box's and press "enchant" to hopefully get +5, if not keep "enchanting" till you have +5.

Step 4: Repeat step's 2 and 3 until you have +6.

Step 5: Now use your test dummy by simply repeating step 2. Now either refresh your character or switch your current instance.

Step 6:
    After switching your instance or refreshing get your weapon to +7, I think you know the drill by now, just click "enchant".

Step 7: Now get 2 fails on your dummy.

Step 8: Now repeat Step 3 (sorry if this is kind of boring, its about to get more interesting).

Step 9: Repeat step 7 and then refresh or change instances.

Step 10: Now insert your item you are enchanting into the middle and surround it with your Moderate Enchantment Crystals (usually you can just press Best underneath the circle of enchanting stuff and if your Moderate Enchantment Crystals are the best enchantment items you have which they most likely are it will be quickly filled with your enchanting things). Now click enchant until you get +9.

Step 11: Now that you have +9 your going to have to stop enchanting and Master Repair the item you are enchanting. Wait until the next server reset now (server resets occur at 00:00 server time).

Step 12: After the server reset get 3 fails on your dummy item in a row.

Step 13: Now use the "best" option and enchant.

Step 14: Now get out your test weapon and get 3 fails in a row and then upgrade the weapon that you are trying to enchant to +10.

Step 15: Repeat Step 14 to get +11. Then repeat it once again to get your weapon to +12. We are nearing the end... good luck.

Step 16: Now get your test item 5 failed enchantments in a row before continuing.

Step 17: Now pray for the best and enchant your weapon to get +13 with your Moderate Enchantment Crystals.

Congratulations if this guide has helped you to reach +13 status. I hope that it helped you. I don't guarantee that this guide is fool proof as this is a luck based system, I apologize if people think this will work 100% of the time.
    Last edited by austinchicken; 08-18-2012, 08:49 PM. Reason: Typo's and refinement etc.
    Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
    Player: (S6)Austin
    Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
    Level: 76+ Scion

Nice i might get the first +13 in our server xD

Comment

Originally posted by Masterdudu View Post
      Nice i might get the first +13 in our server xD
      I hope so, good luck.

Comment

This is really not accurate since enchanting is based on luck,but I might try doing it.
        IGN:PhoenixKing/PhoenixBuff
        Server:Altar of Sacrifice(Merged with Tree of Life,S25,S28]
        Level:65+/35
        Class/Build:Hybrid Knight/Holy Priest

Guild:Imperium / Imperium
        PhoenixKing ready to help 24/7!

Comment

Originally posted by lanzrockz View Post
          This is really not accurate since enchanting is based on luck,but I might try doing it.
          This guide really gets rid of the luck phase. So far I haven't had any cases of failure using this. It is a bit more pricey perhaps but definitely worth a try. I hope you get good results from this. If you fail something pick up from the enchantment number on the list and keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by austinchicken View Post
            This guide really gets rid of the luck phase. So far I haven't had any cases of failure using this. It is a bit more pricey perhaps but definitely worth a try. I hope you get good results from this. If you fail something pick up from the enchantment number on the list and keep going.
            Tried this once but didn't work out :/ So yea I believe as well that it's all about your luckyness.
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Lol nice guild. Yea I kind of agree to lucky-ness. I also saw the same video too XD. >.> How about you try it Austin XD. Good luck to those people who is gonna try it.
              (S6)LilyaGazo
              [
              I've already quit the game but visiting once in a while is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper890 View Post
                Lol nice guild. Yea I kind of agree to lucky-ness. I also saw the same video too XD. >.> How about you try it Austin XD. Good luck to those people who is gonna try it.
                I'm just about to try it out. I'll let everybody know how it turns out. I knew a guy on Erie Marsh or Sukemo Bluff that used this and worked very well. Lucky-ness or whatever is an aspect of it but I have faith that it will work.xD I'll tell you how it goes.

Comment

i prefer to +9 And Stay there <_< i dun wanna Waaste Money only 2G xD

Game :Wartune
                  IGN: Palpablesage
                  Class: Mage
                  Level: 19
                  Game: Wartune
                  IGN: MrNemesis
                  Level:18+

Comment

you forgot to do the magic good luck "truffle shuffle", record a video, and put it on youtube! it increases enchant rate by 25% I swear!

Comment

what is dummy??

Comment

that video already is on your tube and on http://crystalorigin.blogspot.in/p/upgrading-13.html
                        but nice guide though same as 123asd1 did
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by R2802545 View Post
                          what is dummy??
                          a test item like a weapon not of same calibur but of same type like my norikan short purple os test dummy was norikan short bow green os
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

going to +8 failed
                            i watched in that link but fails

Comment

This sucks. I've wasted over 1000 Magic Dust and didn't even make it to +7 following this guide.

Comment

Working...
                              X