[Guide]Easy Pet leveling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide]Easy Pet leveling

I noticed there were many guides for east leveling but none for any pets. This guide is aimed at players who are betwwen level 30-50 who have begun the game. There are many users in game that have angels,demons,teekas and firelords etc. Most players level them quite quickly and upgrade them in complicated ways etc but this is a back to basic guide on quick leveling and quick leveling only. Upgradeing pets you will understand more in-game. When hatching a pet from an egg obtained either from crystal purchase/buying from other players or obtaining from the dragon hunt (a luck wheel) the pet will be level 1. Takeing your pets to where you grind/do quests isnt going to level them very quickly. I advise you take your pet around the map depending on its level so a new hatched should be in Windshear Peaks where as a level 30 will be leveling fastest in twighlight cavens or tundara. You may feel like a lowbie AFKing in cragstone,himeng valley and soloing indigo blight but your pets will level much faster that way. If you follow this process your pet can asily be level 40 befor the day is out. One final tip dungeons, these level the pet considerably more but once again takeing a level 30 pet in blood collicium will only level it a small ammount (22-24) in vault nm you could be looking at 400-500 without a exp tocken (use one for even speedier leveling 1.5x can be bought from coupons). Hope this is help to players.

Thanks again
    Yes, i feel my pets will level much faster now
    20.45%
    No,but others may feel the benifit
    52.27%
    No,useless
    27.27%
    Last edited by tajmahal62; 08-20-2012, 06:12 AM.
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Once again i say that u should first search forum before posting such guides but yeah i must say (personally) GOOD JOB this might help the lowbies who r more lower in level than u said >>> like my friend who kinda almost never comes on <<<
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

u forgot to add in training grounds its a great way to lvl pets
      PETS : DK FL super demon super angel teeka bald eagle baby demon baby angel
      SERVER: Angel Island
      TOON TYPE: knight
      GUILD: (S23) Shadow
      GUILD POSITION: assistant GM

Comment

Originally posted by Smithy84 View Post
        u forgot to add in training grounds its a great way to lvl pets
        OMG yes thankyou for adding it in. ONly problem is the pets get most exp when they reach your level but yes this is the step after

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          Once again i say that u should first search forum before posting such guides but yeah i must say (personally) GOOD JOB this might help the lowbies who r more lower in level than u said >>> like my friend who kinda almost never comes on <<<
          Thank you i did do some searching didnt find anything anout wasy pet leveling for noobs XD suprseingly some people find this poll useless

Comment

its because there is a guide which many people use
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

oh. BTW i say u on wartune

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                oh. BTW i say u on wartune
                no i am not on watune

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

You can also use pet exp pearls, I get a lot of those even though I don't need them
                  Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                  IGN: Elysia
                  Class: Priest
                  Level: 69
                  Plane: Scion
                  Guild: CrimsonSword

Comment

my teeka is level 62 its almost level 63 and my baby angel is levle 50 and demon is level 53 its easy for everybody to get their pets to level 60 or 70 fast but me its hard for me so all i can think off is grinding in the dungeon higher level than ur pets fight dungeons mobs gives lots exp to pets its all i could think of
                    :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

but if you have alot of pet exp pearls thats the only way to level ur pets extreamly fast
                      :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

no i am not on watune
                        even though this is nothing to do with the forum there was a quincy...
                        You can also use pet exp pearls, I get a lot of those even though I don't need them
                        thanx for all the interest

Comment

There is a quincy in wartune?

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

There is a quincy in wartune?
                            yes i befriended to see if it was you no responce...anyway this isnt relivent

Comment

Can the people who have voted on the poll this as USELESS please explane this because i dont see how it can have no use to anyone....so please tell me why its useless.

Comment

Working...
                              X