Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: delete character?

delete character?

How do you delete your character?

I made a female archer by mistake and want to change to a male one.

Is that possible?

thank you

Knight of Knowledge (S14)Squintina is just another poster. For now....
    To delete, click (but don't double click) on the character in the login screen. Look at the bottom for an option to delete.

Where is the login screen? The closest thing to that is when I login to the site and see Last played server and character. I can only click on the server to connect.

It is not actually login screen. The more appropriate name should be character selection screen where you can pick which character to play.

when you connect to the server you go to the character list, at the bottom is the opption to delete one, hope it helped ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by R21892248 View Post
    It is not actually login screen. The more appropriate name should be character selection screen where you can pick which character to play.
    I don't get to pick which character to play. I only have one character. Could this be the problem? I can only choose server and as soon as I select the server (on which the character was originally created) I get thrown into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by brisingr47
    when you connect to the server you go to the character list, at the bottom is the opption to delete one, hope it helped ^.^
    Sorry to report, but no. I don't see any 'character list' button(s) in the UI.

Would anyone care to make a screenshot of how that thing looks, because I'm getting paranoid that such thing as 'character selection screen' does not exist in this game.

After you choose server, the game will bring you to a window where you can select the character (where it display your character as a "card" with the image, lvl and name), click on that character ONCE, then look at the bottom for a delete button.

Sorry I don't have access to the game at this time to provide a screenshot.

I can't. After choosing server, the game starts loading, at that time I can whack mice with a piece of damn ham. The game loads and that's it. I swear, I've never seen a screen where my characters would be displayed as 'cards'.
    Last edited by pewpewDrew; 09-08-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Oh it's about wartune, not CS >.< And you posted in CS forum so both me and brisingr47 assumed that it is regarding deleting CS character (damn, if only NovaWolf was here, I wanna see his reaction xD)

For wartune, there is currently no way to delete your character and start over. The only way to start over is either changing server, or creating a new account

Damn, serves me right for using the search feature instead of just posting a thread. Thank you. Case closed, I guess.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast