Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] GuildMasters guide to Guild interface ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guild master has been offline for 3 days, is there any way to replace him? Or guild will be inactive (and all donation will be useless) if left by guild master cause no one can replace him?

Comment

All very good questions.. give me a little while and i'll have updated photos including vault, and skill tower. once I have those I will come back and answer those questions.
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
        At what level do we get to access Guild, again? and is it possible
        for a non-casher to gain 200k gold by the time he reaches this level or anywhere past the level once Guild is accessed?
        Yes it is possible. I believe you can access the guild when you reach level 13 and have the 200k gold.

Originally posted by PariahDM View Post
        Hope you don't mind a few questions. They are guild related and may be helpful for others.

I know you didn't have a skill tower when making this but you might now or someone else might.

--Skills
        Guild skill researching: Is it individual or for the whole guild? As in, is it the guild master's obligation to decide which skill suits everyone?

Do members with the guild skill lose it when they leave a guild or are kicked out of one?

---
        Misc guild question

A guild member, very active player, has been a member for 5 days and has Zero contribution.
        Our best guess for this is that he is using guild membership status to have the daily quest for shadow crystals. Even after you have the required crystals for the quest you can continue collecting them without cashing in the quest. (Why else would he have a total contribution of 0 but be very active?)

If he is kicked from the guild would that deny him the ability to continue collecting shadow crystals? (Keep in mind the quest would never have the rewards collected even after being kicked)

-- Thank you.
        1. I updated the photos to include skill tower and vault now.
        2. Skills - You have to learn the skills in your skill tower first spending guild wealth then each individual must learn the skills spending their contribution points.
        3. I think access to all guild functions dissapear until you join another guild. As far as the level if you go to a guild with a lower level I think you loose that
        level until your new guild master upgrades that particular skill. I don't think you have to pay for it again since you already had it. maybe the GM's can clear
        that point up since I don't forsee myself leaving my own guild. If anybody knows please post in here or send me a PM on the forums and I will add the information
        to the guide. As far as guild masters decision i ask my members what skill is more important to them. It's hard to be fair but I usually round robin the skills
        so that each class gets a benifit and not just one class. Each guild master however will do as they decide. I'm just saying how I do it.
        4. I have a stipulated rule in our guild that if you have no contribution points or are inactive for several days then you will be kicked unless you send me or an
        assistant guild master an ingame mail to let us know why you were inactive ( such as vacation, school, sick, etc..) my dog ate my donations doesn't cut it here either.
        Now if that quest is guild based which I don't think it is he would just lose out on the guild donation portion of the reward for the soul xtal quest. Maybe somebody
        not in a guild can answer whether they get that quest or not.
        5. A lot of these answers I can only base on my experience or opinions and I am sure i'm not 100% correct so if you have a definitive answer then please by all means
        speak up and let the rest of us know and I can update this little corner of the wartune world.

Originally posted by barni28 View Post
        My guild master has been offline for 3 days, is there any way to replace him? Or guild will be inactive (and all donation will be useless) if left by guild master cause no one can replace him?
        As far as I know there is NO WAY to overthrow / replace a guild master because of his inactivity. Unfortunately thats one of the shortcomings of most of these games if you have an INACTIVE guild master there
        is not much you as a player can do. Now me personally I log into the game every day and to be honest have probably been logged into the game playing 95% of the time the game has been out so inactivity is not
        a problem with our guild. Maybe wartune players collectively can submit a suggestion to broaden the Assistant guild masters responsibility so that they may do some of the things the guild master can. I know in
        crystal saga the assistant guild master can upgrade the guild but not the guild skills nor can he activate guild 2x. If you trust your assistants then if you are going to be away you could always promote one of them
        to guild master in your absence. Not something i would consider unless you ABSOLUTELY trust your assistants.

Ok I think i've answered all the questions to date. If you have more by all means ask and I'll try to answer them the best that I can based upon experience.

Wartunes S1

(Guildmaster Guide )
        (How To Submit a Ticket)
        ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Thank you WrenBoh for the answers.. that's a total relief!
          May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
            Yes it is possible. I believe you can access the guild when you reach level 13 and have the 200k gold.
            Hey, WrenBoh. Thank you so much for the answers. Anyway, I went on ahead and tried it myself on one of the new servers. Guild is accessible during level 12 and as for the gold of 200k. Yes, it is possible for a non-casher to get 200k gold to create his/her own guild. Around level 17-19 you will have this amount of gold if you save up and do every available quest.
            [S7] Serpent's Den
            IGN: Million
            Guild: Nizami

Comment

Anyone know what items come with Shop 3? We're trying to decide if it's worth the upgrade since the Lv 2 shop items don't seem to be all that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambrozia View Post
                Thank you WrenBoh for the answers.. that's a total relief!
                No problem Ambrozia. As I get more of the information available for guild masters I will post them.

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                Hey, WrenBoh. Thank you so much for the answers. Anyway, I went on ahead and tried it myself on one of the new servers. Guild is accessible during level 12 and as for the gold of 200k. Yes, it is possible for a non-casher to get 200k gold to create his/her own guild. Around level 17-19 you will have this amount of gold if you save up and do every available quest.
                Great to hear mush. I couldn't remember when you could actually get the 200k as I seemed to sail through the first 20 levels or so. I did every quest, every dungeon, every bounty that I could and was able to come up with it around 15 or 16 if I remember. I was in a rush because I had a lot of friends from CS that wanted to join a guild with people that they know so it was kind of quick.

Originally posted by Bachus77 View Post
                Anyone know what items come with Shop 3? We're trying to decide if it's worth the upgrade since the Lv 2 shop items don't seem to be all that great.
                So far I only see level 3 potions available. The level 3 power and level 3 intel potions. However that doesn't mean that there won't be some more items available. I'll post the info / update pic as soon as I get it. It's actually the next upgrade our guild is shooting for.

Wartunes S1

(Guildmaster Guide )
                (How To Submit a Ticket)
                ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

6 days no cl, what to do?

Comment

do nothing. On the 7th day there will be a forced election and a new guild master will be appointed after vote.

Wartunes S1

(Guildmaster Guide )
                    (How To Submit a Ticket)
                    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Thank you for your helpful guide ( I am a very newbie guild owner hehe.. ).

BTW, how do individual and guild get honor ?
                      what effect guild rank ?
                      ty

Comment

how to play wartune

Comment

Lets i contributed to my current guild with over 1k wealth and im giving 1k contribution to spend. I then decide to leave the guild and wait the 24hour duration after its comes up and i join a new guild will i have my contribution ready to be used in the new guild or will it be lost?
                          [S7] Serpent's Den
                          IGN: Diabolist
                          Class: Mage
                          Guild: Nizami

Comment

No, you will keep your contribution, as far as I know

Comment

You Lose All Unused Contribution if you leave/get kicked from a guild
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                                You Lose All Unused Contribution if you leave/get kicked from a guild
                                Forget what I said! Wrong information! Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                                X