Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Idiot's Guide to Goddess System!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Idiot's Guide to Goddess System!

Simple and Straight Forward once you find out.

How to even access the Goddess Interface? Far right from the Screenshot says "Goddess" - click on it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 4.16.43 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	1732179

When clicking on Goddess, this interface will pop up.

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 4.16.52 AM.png
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	1732180

What do you need for your first upgrade?
    - Belief in a certain Goddess
    - 10 Crystals
    - 3 Loyalty Points

The second upgrade will require the following:

- Belief in a certain Goddess
    - 22 Crystals
    - 7 Loyalty Points

And etc. increasing as it progresses.

As you can see, there are three boxes:

- Goddess's Servant
    - Goddess's Votary
    - Goddess's Devotee

In order to progress to Votary, you will require Lv. 5 in TWO of the following skills provided in the boxes. (Shown in Screenshot 2)

What are Loyalty Points?

Loyalty Points is straightforward. Used to upgrade your Goddess Skills.

How do you obtain these Loyalty Points without cashing?!
    EASY! Every 15 MINUTES = 1 LOYALTY POINT.

Easy way out? Cash. Please refer to the following Screenshots.

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 4.25.33 AM.png
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1732181

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 4.25.39 AM.png
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	1732182 <--- Click on Goddess Shop to go to the next interface shown in the next Screenshot.

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 4.25.44 AM.png
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	1732183

Holy Book costs 5 Crystals and provides 2 Loyalty.
    Holy Grail costs 10 Crystals and provides 4 Loyalty.
    Holy Relic costs 25 Crystals and provides 10 Loyalty.
    Holy Lance costs 125 Crystals and provides 50 Loyalty.

What are Charm Points and where can you obtain them?

Charm Points is what will HELP you upgrade the Goddess Skills OR for the following two:

- 10 Charm Points = 1 Crystal
    - 10 Charm Points = 1 Prestige Point

To obtain Crystals as a non-casher, pray that the Roses will be sold in your economy. 10 Charm Points = 1 Crystal.

What are Prestige Points?

Prestige Points will be used later on in order to unlock special achievements and titles for AMAZING bonuses. Stay tuned for further information.

How do I switch Goddess's?!

You will need to spend 200 Crystals on a Faith Reset Card! This is located in the Daily Tab in the Item Mall. This is also where the Red Rose is located (Which provides 10 Charm Points)

The following screenshot will show you.

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 4.29.02 AM.png
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	1732184

It's straightforward. 1 Crystal = 1 Charm Point - but since you can only buy a Red Rose for 10 Crystals, it gives you 10 Charm Points.

Where do you spend these Charm Points?

There will be an NPC similar to THIS SCREENSHOT.

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 4.17.32 AM.png
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	1732185

It's basically a store - you will not be allowed to move once it is up.

A Player can set any amount to sell these buffs at. As you see in the Screenshot, I was attempting to sell a Lv. 1 Buff for 1 Charm Point.
    *NEW DISCOVERY* When "Selling Buffs" for any amount of Charm Points, you must sell the buffs at the minimum level you have upgraded it to.
    EX. Blessing of Harmony Lv. 5 MUST be sold at a minimum of 5 Charms.

If you exit the Blessing Interface, and you will stuck, then just go back to the Goddess Interface, click on "Begin Blessing" and the small interface will pop up again in order to allow you to "Stop Blessing" as seen in this screenshot.

When attempting to sell Buffs and you cannot confirm the "Begin Blessing" to open up, BE SURE to click on the specific type of buff you wish to sell before hand.

*NEW EDIT* As you progress with your skills, then it will require even MORE Charm Points than just the minimum. Here is an example:

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 11.27.26 PM.png
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1732186

As you notice, I need 9 Charm Points for Lv. 5 Blessing of Action - which is ONE of the first skills to learn as a Votary - if you choose to increase PATK.

If I forgot anything, I'll be sure to add it in.

And there you have it. The Idiot's Guide to the Goddess System.
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-24-2012, 01:35 AM. Reason: Red is Edited
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

tq so much. its help alot. tq tq
    Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
    Char - Rohbean
    Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
    Level - Eido 120++
    Rank - Squire XD
    Guild - VATICAN XVI
    Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
    Mount - Gryphon
    Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
    Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

For what it's worth. Level 5 Skystrike/Divine Retribution/Dawn are 12 minimum for me.

Comment

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS YOU STILL NEED TO BUY CRYSTAL CUZ U NEED CRYSTAL TO DO UP GRADE U COULD HAVE 10k LOalty pts and it dont mean squat unless u have 10 crystal for first upgrade. lol unless R2 has free crystal evet whick would be smart so everyone can get used to new system not a lot of people are going to buy its a strick cashing only event or add-on which almost takes out 80% for the people or more. Fail on r2 part i think. if the benifits where for us it would have been better. like second part to soul or something

Comment

Red Roses are most likely to be a major part of the economy - so when those come into play, then enjoy yourselves.

Comment

i want to know how the players that dont have cash to spend are going to be able to do this
            blackrose26
            eidolon lvl 84
            cragstone server

Comment

Nice and all but this is too overly based on the need for Crystals which many of us are unable to purchase and there's a lot of difficulty with the 'Free Crystal' area as well. It seems to most of us that you don't even gain Crystal from this whatsoever as the only way to gain charm is to use CRYSTAL! Do you plan to give away Crystals or Charm points in the near future or how long will this event last..?

Comment

Originally posted by RuneScythe View Post
                Nice and all but this is too overly based on the need for Crystals which many of us are unable to purchase and there's a lot of difficulty with the 'Free Crystal' area as well. It seems to most of us that you don't even gain Crystal from this whatsoever as the only way to gain charm is to use CRYSTAL! Do you plan to give away Crystals or Charm points in the near future or how long will this event last..?
                This is the newest content implemented in the game. So, permanent content - and working on finding new ways to obtain Charm Points.

Comment

.............. so what ur saying is the goddes is only for vips or ppl wth crystals
                  Level: Scion 63+
                  IGN: (S28)Destroyer
                  Guild: Imperium
                  Server: Bloodfang Village
                  Soul: 475
                  Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
                  Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

Originally posted by thelizard98 View Post
                    .............. so what ur saying is the goddes is only for vips or ppl wth crystals
                    Not entirely fully Casher-status/VIP-Status.

Like I said. When Roses become a major part of this economy (which most likely it will because of the price it will hold when selling it), then it won't be 99% impossible as it is now.

Comment

Most can't, especially the kids who play it..

Comment

Most can't, especially the kids who play it..
                        Like I said in my post.
                        I'm working on new ways to obtain Charm Points for players to be able to get Crystals and such.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                          Not entirely fully Casher-status/VIP-Status.

Like I said. When Roses become a major part of this economy (which most likely it will because of the price it will hold when selling it), then it won't be 99% impossible as it is now.
                          the problem i have with this is most of our cash players over charge for things and say its and economy issue like right now on our server fire lord eggs are going for 20-35g each and prices keep raising
                          blackrose26
                          eidolon lvl 84
                          cragstone server

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                            This is the newest content implemented in the game. So, permanent content - and working on finding new ways to obtain Charm Points.
                            Well I hope a new way to obtain charm points is found soon.. I've seen similar happen with other games and it didn't turn out well and in the end, the games were shut down cause of the negative results.

Couldn't you just make this less Item Shop based or something or apply it to Coupon and Point usage as well?

Comment

Well I hope a new way to obtain charm points is found soon.. I've seen similar happen with other games and it didn't turn out well and in the end, the games were shut down cause of the negative results.

Couldn't you just make this less Item Shop based or something or apply it to Coupon and Point usage as well?
                              I'm suggesting them to put it in the Coupons Tab.
                              It's up to them if they want to go through with the idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X