Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Idiot's Guide to Goddess System!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to use goddes system without using money

Comment

still needs 10 crystals, no matter what charm points or stuff they add, ITS A CRYSTAL GAME.
      =========================================

League of Angels
      KojieSan
      S74 [Nightwatch]
      Berserker Lv 53
      BR: secret ;P
      Light Blaze

Crystal Saga
      DaisukiDN
      S8 [Kaspaya Beach]
      Hybrid Priest Lv 71
      Scion
      Demi Godz

Wartune
      KojieSan
      S40 [Blood Realm]
      Mage Lv 59
      BR: cant touch it
      Legendz

"God is just a System that humans use so that they can blame someone when they fail or beg for favors when they are in need"

Comment

hello guys can someone list me how many xtal needed for an upgrade for Lv2 Blessing of Light to Lv3 , Lv3 to Lv4 and Lv4 to lv5 please

Comment

has any non cash player thought of taking a mathematical approach to the whole thing..? can anyone tell us how many crystals in total does one need to fully lvl out goddess system..? please...

Comment

has any non cash player thought of taking a mathematical approach to the whole thing..? can you please tell us how many crystals in total does one need to fully lvl out goddess system..?

Comment

about 6.3k crystals (only what is needed to reach broken buffs because it would be a waste to completely max the system out)
              Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
                about 6.3k crystals (only what is needed to reach broken buffs because it would be a waste to completely max the system out)
                Iirc exactly 6145 crystlas to reach the seal broken blessings.
                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

IS there a way to get charm points by selling blessings along the way? or aren't these bought/can't be sold at all?

Comment

you can sell your blessing (any blessing that you have) for charm in starglade. There is a minimum amount of charm that you can charge for each blessing though.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

@GMs you do know that roses will never become a large part of the economy--at the moment, you can buy a rose for 10xtal--you can use it for 1...so the price of roses will be directly affected by how many casher systems you put in oh wow, really? this guarantees the death of non-cashers.
                      My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
                      Character ~ I'm never telling~
                      Guild ~ That would institute telling~
                      Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Working...
                      X