+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Idiot's Guide to Goddess System!

Most can't, especially the kids who play it..

Quote Originally Posted by RuneScythe View Post
    Most can't, especially the kids who play it..
    Like I said in my post.
    I'm working on new ways to obtain Charm Points for players to be able to get Crystals and such.

The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Herald of Harkenings Rosie26 is just another poster. For now.... Rosie26's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherVT View Post
    Not entirely fully Casher-status/VIP-Status.

Like I said. When Roses become a major part of this economy (which most likely it will because of the price it will hold when selling it), then it won't be 99% impossible as it is now.
    the problem i have with this is most of our cash players over charge for things and say its and economy issue like right now on our server fire lord eggs are going for 20-35g each and prices keep raising

This is the newest content implemented in the game. So, permanent content - and working on finding new ways to obtain Charm Points.
    Well I hope a new way to obtain charm points is found soon.. I've seen similar happen with other games and it didn't turn out well and in the end, the games were shut down cause of the negative results.

Couldn't you just make this less Item Shop based or something or apply it to Coupon and Point usage as well?

Quote Originally Posted by RuneScythe View Post
    Well I hope a new way to obtain charm points is found soon.. I've seen similar happen with other games and it didn't turn out well and in the end, the games were shut down cause of the negative results.

Couldn't you just make this less Item Shop based or something or apply it to Coupon and Point usage as well?
    I'm suggesting them to put it in the Coupons Tab.
    It's up to them if they want to go through with the idea.

The King doesn't fall so easily boys

I'm suggesting them to put it in the Coupons Tab.
    It's up to them if they want to go through with the idea.
    Well I hope they realize just how unbalance they are making this game.. If it isn't resolved soon, they can expect a decline in the number of players they currently have and suffer a drop on the top game listings.

pls make another options on how can we get charm points ! FOR the NONE cashers !

mod,this is maybe the all player question :

Where buff that we can use on ourself?

sry if bad english

if there other way to to get charm and crystal point for non-vip?

problem of making charm point available easily is alt abuse, ppl can create 100+ alt to get charm pt, the main will get 100 prestige per day, in 3 mts here come the massive achievement bonus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast