Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you got your extremely rare Astral yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

click on the lock button again and then click the astral you want to unlock.
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
    (How To Submit a Ticket)
    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Thank for the reply

Comment

no problem. glad to help out.

Wartunes S1

(Guildmaster Guide )
        (How To Submit a Ticket)
        ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Hi, I have 3 orange Astrals..
          2 Sailora's Light (-40 damages/level), but I can use one only and cannot sell the other one...
          1 Empty Spirit (chance of recieving crit damage is reduced 5%/level)
          "Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die."

Comment

Yay! After spend about 1,2 mil , I got 1 Orange Astral
            It's the Power of Titan! I'm a Knight, and this Astral give me 648 PATK at lv3 - I'm so lucky, I guess

Comment

Ive spent more then I can tell you, I can tell you I have over 3,000 star points and not a single yellow yet, I do however have a bag full of purples and have had to synthesize purples because they either did not apply to my class or were duplicates, in my bag and equipped I have 11 purples, I use blues to synthesize because i get 30 points, greens I sell back for another chance, all my purples are level 3 , and a few almost level 4 , do the math ive spent a lot of gold and no yellow yet, but yesterday I watched someone twice win 2 back to back within 3 seconds spammed across the server, one of the guys told me "I spent 500k at once, and I do kinda follow a pattern when they blink at a certain time, but never thought there was anything to it, ill try again later and let you know", and he got 2 yellows within seconds, then tried again later with a few hundred k and got ANOTHER yellow, so I dont know what it takes, some say there is a special pattern and timer that people know and share with certain others and are not sharing with the rest, I don't know.
              Last edited by Apothis; 09-13-2012, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21805070 View Post
                Good morning, guys... i have a question :~) I`ll be level 30 in 1 day and i... spend all my gold for astrals... yeah, maybe that was mistake, but who cares? Have fun! So, i`m wondering what do the Soul of Ashura astral? Floating damage expands by 7% . My english is a little broken and i cant understant that well... This is an offensive or defensive astral?!? Maybe this is something like the penetration in Crystal Saga?
                Wish you luck, luck, luck ^ ^ .
                Whenever you deal damage, a random number is chosen between x (your max hit) and y (your min hit), the numbers that can be chosen (the numbers between X and Y) are referred to as "floating" numbers, essentially. If you increase floating damage by 7%, your Y basically becomes 7% higher, allowing you to do higher damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Apothis View Post
                  Ive spent more then I can tell you, I can tell you I have over 3,000 star points and not a single yellow yet, I do however have a bag full of purples and have had to synthesize purples because they either did not apply to my class or were duplicates, in my bag and equipped I have 11 purples, I use blues to synthesize because i get 30 points, greens I sell back for another chance, all my purples are level 3 , and a few almost level 4 , do the math ive spent a lot of gold and no yellow yet, but yesterday I watched someone twice win 2 back to back within 3 seconds spammed across the server, one of the guys told me "I spent 500k at once, and I do kinda follow a pattern when they blink at a certain time, but never thought there was anything to it, ill try again later and let you know", and he got 2 yellows within seconds, then tried again later with a few hundred k and got ANOTHER yellow, so I dont know what it takes, some say there is a special pattern and timer that people know and share with certain others and are not sharing with the rest, I don't know.
                  Well, unlucky for you, so sorry to hear that

Anw, I got a question:
                  What if I equip 2 Astral with "10% heal 400hp when attacking" ? Will they stack and become "20%" (heal 400hp) or still 10% (heal 400hp) ?

Comment

i got Power Of Titan Level 5 1080 patk, And empty Spirit. looted 7 HP ones. but junked em, and 3 Matk ones. Dunno how much i spent but i have acquired 11,382 starpoints so far

Mystic2
                    Immortals
                    S1
                    Cambrooke

S103
                    Guild: Beast
                    Class Mage
                    Might Rank #2
                    VIP 8

Comment

2702 star points later and still no orange... game hates meh...
                      IGN:ColdLament
                      Server:TreeOfLife
                      LEVEL:65(Scion)
                      CLASS:ICE/FIRE MAGE

Comment

Got 3 oranges on my archer on S8 (Forest of Doom)

They all arrived within 3 mins if each other , my total Star Points at the time was roughly 280

I got mega-lucky

Comment

i got a ****** santora thats all

but i have lots of red
                          Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                          IGN: LordFireMage
                          LVL: 4X

Comment

spent over 3m in gold and not one single orange astral. and that's on both of my accounts.

Wartunes S1

(Guildmaster Guide )
                            (How To Submit a Ticket)
                            ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

at 21 astrals now, been playing since 4 days after open
                              Cambrooke

S103
                              Guild: Beast
                              Class Mage
                              Might Rank #2
                              VIP 8

Comment

what kind of color there? green, blue, purple, yellow, then orange?
                                because I have 650 astral point and get a yellow (or orange? o_O) that reduce damage by 3%
                                Last edited by Beny_Singapore; 09-17-2012, 02:46 PM.
                                name : Benyamin
                                server : Camp Calorn
                                job : Knight
                                Guild : Indo_stars

Game for fun

Comment

Working...
                                X