Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you got your extremely rare Astral yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you got your extremely rare Astral yet?

So guys, I'm wondering who got an Orange Astral here, I just got one and I'm pretty happy, if you have one post a screenshot of it hehe.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1732193
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄ (S15)NightNight ▄▀▄▀▄▀
    █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Aquatic Crypts▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
    ๑۞๑ Hybrid Priest ๑۞๑

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
    *I' m back and better than ever!

so good astral

Comment

That'd be incredible for a Ranger, not so much for a Warrior or a Mage.

Did you get from the last star?

Comment

don't have a orange one yet. ;-p but i've gotten many purples and blues.an made them nice &beefy.
        mages actually do good w crit too ya know. lulz. i'm owning ppl like crazy w that blue vers astral boost to crit. pumping them up an sliding them to the higher grades as i get them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

don't have a orange one yet. ;-p but i've gotten many purples and blues.an made them nice &beefy.
          mages actually do good w crit too ya know. lulz. i'm owning ppl like crazy w that blue vers astral boost to crit. pumping them up an sliding them to the higher grades as i get them.
          Yes, mages are good with crit, but I was talking about the OP's gem which gives bonus damage to crits. You would have to use every slot both boosting your critical chance and your critical damage, and at that point why not just get +MATK?

Comment

Originally posted by LordMagus View Post
            Yes, mages are good with crit, but I was talking about the OP's gem which gives bonus damage to crits. You would have to use every slot both boosting your critical chance and your critical damage, and at that point why not just get +MATK?
            can't have astrals of same type in astral equip window. so that's actually my plan. have a diverse astral setup. like if i got the diablos might =blue astral +matk. i couldn't equip it w my ibalize stigma. ;-p or you would see 3 lv 3-4 ibalize stigmas equipped since i got many of them an tried just that. thought about equipping dmg reduc ones but the amount wouldn't be worth it at such low levels.

Comment

Good morning, guys... i have a question :~) I`ll be level 30 in 1 day and i... spend all my gold for astrals... yeah, maybe that was mistake, but who cares? Have fun! So, i`m wondering what do the Soul of Ashura astral? Floating damage expands by 7% . My english is a little broken and i cant understant that well... This is an offensive or defensive astral?!? Maybe this is something like the penetration in Crystal Saga?
              Wish you luck, luck, luck ^ ^ .

Comment

I'd get orange -5% chance to recive a critical shot, and 10% chance to heal for 400hp. Also many purple ones 3x critical but none of HP or Pattac (( even though i got over 1000 star points already.

Comment

i got it twice, but i dont need that astral so i mix it with another astral. its absolutely hard to get but when im got that, it no use for me.T_T
                  We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

Comment

just spent 500k and got only 2 purples and the rest junk <.<

Comment

I spent like a total of 450K and I hope to get a second one soon!
                      ▀▄▀▄▀▄ (S15)NightNight ▄▀▄▀▄▀
                      █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Aquatic Crypts▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
                      ๑۞๑ Hybrid Priest ๑۞๑

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
                      *I' m back and better than ever!

Comment

I have gotten 4 so far... Unfortunately 2 of them were junk for my Character so quickly became Xp for the first 2 =)
                        Crystal Saga
                        CarnivorousX
                        Celestial Palace
                        Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                        Guild Edan

WarTune
                        Temple of Ibalize
                        Archer Lvl 4x
                        Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Wow, never got a "orange" astral... just "purple".. ^^ congratz~
                          IGN: WezzyBahamut
                          Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
                          Class: Warrior
                          Guild: Genesis

Comment

I sell the greens. They only give 10+ and if you sell them, you get almost all your money back.

Comment

Just got Power of Titan and Soul Eternal :/

Comment

Working...
                              X