Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Have you got your extremely rare Astral yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

click on the lock button again and then click the astral you want to unlock.
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
    (How To Submit a Ticket)
    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Thank for the reply

Comment

no problem. glad to help out.

Wartunes S1

(Guildmaster Guide )
        (How To Submit a Ticket)
        ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Hi, I have 3 orange Astrals..
          2 Sailora's Light (-40 damages/level), but I can use one only and cannot sell the other one...
          1 Empty Spirit (chance of recieving crit damage is reduced 5%/level)
          "Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die."

Comment

Yay! After spend about 1,2 mil , I got 1 Orange Astral
            It's the Power of Titan! I'm a Knight, and this Astral give me 648 PATK at lv3 - I'm so lucky, I guess

Comment

Ive spent more then I can tell you, I can tell you I have over 3,000 star points and not a single yellow yet, I do however have a bag full of purples and have had to synthesize purples because they either did not apply to my class or were duplicates, in my bag and equipped I have 11 purples, I use blues to synthesize because i get 30 points, greens I sell back for another chance, all my purples are level 3 , and a few almost level 4 , do the math ive spent a lot of gold and no yellow yet, but yesterday I watched someone twice win 2 back to back within 3 seconds spammed across the server, one of the guys told me "I spent 500k at once, and I do kinda follow a pattern when they blink at a certain time, but never thought there was anything to it, ill try again later and let you know", and he got 2 yellows within seconds, then tried again later with a few hundred k and got ANOTHER yellow, so I dont know what it takes, some say there is a special pattern and timer that people know and share with certain others and are not sharing with the rest, I don't know.
              Last edited by Apothis; 09-13-2012, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21805070 View Post
                Good morning, guys... i have a question :~) I`ll be level 30 in 1 day and i... spend all my gold for astrals... yeah, maybe that was mistake, but who cares? Have fun! So, i`m wondering what do the Soul of Ashura astral? Floating damage expands by 7% . My english is a little broken and i cant understant that well... This is an offensive or defensive astral?!? Maybe this is something like the penetration in Crystal Saga?
                Wish you luck, luck, luck ^ ^ .
                Whenever you deal damage, a random number is chosen between x (your max hit) and y (your min hit), the numbers that can be chosen (the numbers between X and Y) are referred to as "floating" numbers, essentially. If you increase floating damage by 7%, your Y basically becomes 7% higher, allowing you to do higher damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Apothis View Post
                  Ive spent more then I can tell you, I can tell you I have over 3,000 star points and not a single yellow yet, I do however have a bag full of purples and have had to synthesize purples because they either did not apply to my class or were duplicates, in my bag and equipped I have 11 purples, I use blues to synthesize because i get 30 points, greens I sell back for another chance, all my purples are level 3 , and a few almost level 4 , do the math ive spent a lot of gold and no yellow yet, but yesterday I watched someone twice win 2 back to back within 3 seconds spammed across the server, one of the guys told me "I spent 500k at once, and I do kinda follow a pattern when they blink at a certain time, but never thought there was anything to it, ill try again later and let you know", and he got 2 yellows within seconds, then tried again later with a few hundred k and got ANOTHER yellow, so I dont know what it takes, some say there is a special pattern and timer that people know and share with certain others and are not sharing with the rest, I don't know.
                  Well, unlucky for you, so sorry to hear that

Anw, I got a question:
                  What if I equip 2 Astral with "10% heal 400hp when attacking" ? Will they stack and become "20%" (heal 400hp) or still 10% (heal 400hp) ?

Comment

i got Power Of Titan Level 5 1080 patk, And empty Spirit. looted 7 HP ones. but junked em, and 3 Matk ones. Dunno how much i spent but i have acquired 11,382 starpoints so far

Mystic2
                    Immortals
                    S1
                    Cambrooke

S103
                    Guild: Beast
                    Class Mage
                    Might Rank #2
                    VIP 8

Comment

2702 star points later and still no orange... game hates meh...
                      IGN:ColdLament
                      Server:TreeOfLife
                      LEVEL:65(Scion)
                      CLASS:ICE/FIRE MAGE

Comment

Got 3 oranges on my archer on S8 (Forest of Doom)

They all arrived within 3 mins if each other , my total Star Points at the time was roughly 280

I got mega-lucky

Comment

i got a ****** santora thats all

but i have lots of red
                          Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                          IGN: LordFireMage
                          LVL: 4X

Comment

spent over 3m in gold and not one single orange astral. and that's on both of my accounts.

Wartunes S1

(Guildmaster Guide )
                            (How To Submit a Ticket)
                            ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

at 21 astrals now, been playing since 4 days after open
                              Cambrooke

S103
                              Guild: Beast
                              Class Mage
                              Might Rank #2
                              VIP 8

Comment

what kind of color there? green, blue, purple, yellow, then orange?
                                because I have 650 astral point and get a yellow (or orange? o_O) that reduce damage by 3%
                                Last edited by Beny_Singapore; 09-17-2012, 02:46 PM.
                                name : Benyamin
                                server : Camp Calorn
                                job : Knight
                                Guild : Indo_stars

Game for fun

Comment

Working...
                                X