Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Have you got your extremely rare Astral yet?

Priest of Pontifications WrenBoh's Avatar
    click on the lock button again and then click the astral you want to unlock.
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uild-interface (Guildmaster Guide )
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....support-ticket (How To Submit a Ticket)
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Battlegrounds ( Battleground Guide )

Herald of Harkenings
    Thank for the reply

Priest of Pontifications WrenBoh's Avatar
    no problem. glad to help out.
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uild-interface (Guildmaster Guide )
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....support-ticket (How To Submit a Ticket)
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Battlegrounds ( Battleground Guide )

Hi, I have 3 orange Astrals..
    2 Sailora's Light (-40 damages/level), but I can use one only and cannot sell the other one...
    1 Empty Spirit (chance of recieving crit damage is reduced 5%/level)

Herald of Harkenings
    Yay! After spend about 1,2 mil , I got 1 Orange Astral
    It's the Power of Titan! I'm a Knight, and this Astral give me 648 PATK at lv3 - I'm so lucky, I guess

Herald of Harkenings
    Ive spent more then I can tell you, I can tell you I have over 3,000 star points and not a single yellow yet, I do however have a bag full of purples and have had to synthesize purples because they either did not apply to my class or were duplicates, in my bag and equipped I have 11 purples, I use blues to synthesize because i get 30 points, greens I sell back for another chance, all my purples are level 3 , and a few almost level 4 , do the math ive spent a lot of gold and no yellow yet, but yesterday I watched someone twice win 2 back to back within 3 seconds spammed across the server, one of the guys told me "I spent 500k at once, and I do kinda follow a pattern when they blink at a certain time, but never thought there was anything to it, ill try again later and let you know", and he got 2 yellows within seconds, then tried again later with a few hundred k and got ANOTHER yellow, so I dont know what it takes, some say there is a special pattern and timer that people know and share with certain others and are not sharing with the rest, I don't know.
    Last edited by Apothis; 09-13-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by R21805070 View Post
    Good morning, guys... i have a question :~) I`ll be level 30 in 1 day and i... spend all my gold for astrals... yeah, maybe that was mistake, but who cares? Have fun! So, i`m wondering what do the Soul of Ashura astral? Floating damage expands by 7% . My english is a little broken and i cant understant that well... This is an offensive or defensive astral?!? Maybe this is something like the penetration in Crystal Saga?
    Wish you luck, luck, luck ^ ^ .
    Whenever you deal damage, a random number is chosen between x (your max hit) and y (your min hit), the numbers that can be chosen (the numbers between X and Y) are referred to as "floating" numbers, essentially. If you increase floating damage by 7%, your Y basically becomes 7% higher, allowing you to do higher damage.

Herald of Harkenings
    Quote Originally Posted by Apothis View Post
    Ive spent more then I can tell you, I can tell you I have over 3,000 star points and not a single yellow yet, I do however have a bag full of purples and have had to synthesize purples because they either did not apply to my class or were duplicates, in my bag and equipped I have 11 purples, I use blues to synthesize because i get 30 points, greens I sell back for another chance, all my purples are level 3 , and a few almost level 4 , do the math ive spent a lot of gold and no yellow yet, but yesterday I watched someone twice win 2 back to back within 3 seconds spammed across the server, one of the guys told me "I spent 500k at once, and I do kinda follow a pattern when they blink at a certain time, but never thought there was anything to it, ill try again later and let you know", and he got 2 yellows within seconds, then tried again later with a few hundred k and got ANOTHER yellow, so I dont know what it takes, some say there is a special pattern and timer that people know and share with certain others and are not sharing with the rest, I don't know.
    Well, unlucky for you, so sorry to hear that

Anw, I got a question:
    What if I equip 2 Astral with "10% heal 400hp when attacking" ? Will they stack and become "20%" (heal 400hp) or still 10% (heal 400hp) ?

Priest of Pontifications Mystic2's Avatar
    i got Power Of Titan Level 5 1080 patk, And empty Spirit. looted 7 HP ones. but junked em, and 3 Matk ones. Dunno how much i spent but i have acquired 11,382 starpoints so far

Mystic2
    Immortals
    S1

Herald of Harkenings
    2702 star points later and still no orange... game hates meh...
    IGN:ColdLament
    Server:TreeOfLife
    LEVEL:65(Scion)
    CLASS:ICE/FIRE MAGE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast