Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
    How many threads like this? I've lost count.
    actually, it seems the mods are merging those threads.
    maybe they should sticky this one so people wont make another thread with same topic.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      actually, it seems the mods are merging those threads.
      maybe they should sticky this one so people wont make another thread with same topic.
      And deprive myself of the fun of having to plough through 20+ pages of threads that mention 'trade' or 'auction' in some form or another to merge them together? That's just silly...
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        And deprive myself of the fun of having to plough through 20+ pages of threads that mention 'trade' or 'auction' in some form or another to merge them together? That's just silly...
        Hi Esme

I've seen a 'sticky' in some of the posts I've posted so far. May I know what that means?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
          Hi Esme

I've seen a 'sticky' in some of the posts I've posted so far. May I know what that means?
          Can you link me to one?
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

• Inorder to keep this thread for more suggestion(s) in heeds to this one, I'll send you a PM regarding mine.

Comment

• Auction House

wondering when this will arrive on R2 since every other server has it bar R2

surely this has to be added here as we are at a disadvantage with the likes of ARENA, BATTLEGROUND AND CLASS WARS so its not fair on any 1 in R2 servers to face any for the kabam, kong etc servers when they have advantages on us if no auction house fix it so we only face R2 servers ant no 1 else outwith

Thanks

Comment

• yes!!!! we need it!!!

Comment

• You seem to be misinformed. Kong, Kabam and Armor do not have the auction house either. So: no disadvantage there.

Comment

• we need auction house .... not fair at all we dont have it

Comment

• Originally posted by yadghost View Post
                      we need auction house .... not fair at all we dont have it
                      with an auction house, level 49 hard casher can get legend set lv 50, 60, 70, and 80 fully enchanted and refined?
                      if that's how auction house work, it will be awesome for casher.
                      IGN: Kill Me
                      S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

• Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
                        with an auction house, level 49 hard casher can get legend set lv 50, 60, 70, and 80 fully enchanted and refined?
                        if that's how auction house work, it will be awesome for casher.
                        you dont need to worry about hard cashers unless you are one of them and can compete for the top
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Way i understand it is that the unbound items are the only ones you can sell or trade in auction house. So this includes legendary stones, crystaloids, equipment drops from MPD/campaigns, level 70 legendary shards, shadow crystals, etc. However, all of us asking for auction house falls on deaf ears because R2 has made it clear they will NEVER implement auction house for fear of it will cause them profit loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                            However, all of us asking for auction house falls on deaf ears because R2 has made it clear they will NEVER implement auction house for fear of it will cause them profit loss.
                            That's an incorrect speculation from your part. Let me quote MemoryLane:
                            Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            The decision to not implement the auction house was not R2's decision, it was a partnership decision. It has nothing to do with making money at all (trust me, no one's come close to guessing the real reason behind that decision, so you can read all the player reasons for why there's no trading and cross them all off the list). On the contrary, there would be more profit to be had by implementing it, as people who cash will spend a bit more to buy things they need from the auction house, and then will have to spend more to keep their advantage over the players who wouldn't normally have balens that the cashers are giving them to. This was actually addressed a long time ago by the admin. If/when the partners decide to allow it, then we will get it.

Comment

• plzzzz initiate the plan for the auction house

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                                That's an incorrect speculation from your part. Let me quote MemoryLane:
                                That makes no sense, though. If it would be more profitable to have the auction house, we'd have the auction house. This game exists specifically to make money after all. What possible reason would there be for withholding something that would make money for the devs?

Comment

Working...
                                X