Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] simple party ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] simple party ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Hello to all here is my simple guide on parties for dungeons

ok so i have been going for multi player dungeons for awhile now and i have noticed that most of the party leaders always ask the same question
    HOW TO MAKE A FORMATION ? HOW TO ASSIGN A NEW LEADER ?

so to help u guys here is how u do it

first once u enter the party or if u have already made party then first wait for all the members

once all the members have entered u need to assess their classes,defense,offence and their level ok but be very careful if u don't assess them carefully there is a chance of 1 or 2 of the members to die like if u place a mage on front and put a knight on the back then due to lack of defense the mage might get killed but i know u guys might not care about that since assessing is a major pain so here how u put them

knights - front

archer - centre

mage - rear

knights have defense so they can tank even solo some if they are strong

archers have good crit so they give destroy and if left alone they can also tank

mages have low defense but they have AOEs and healing ability so they should be at the back

Don't put them in a single row ok and also don't put the a mage or archer in the open even if they are in the back

So now how to open formation and party interface

Click image for larger version

Name:	GUIDE IMAGES.png
Views:	1
Size:	289.6 KB
ID:	1732204

ok u see the P on the first pic P means party i think and F is formation but there is also a formation button on the bottom right of the screen that button is only available when u are in the area before dungeon entry i recommend making a good formation before entry but if u need to make some changes then just click the F and u opened the interface after that i am pretty sure u can come up with the rest
    for those who are lazy like myself just click on the character and move it to the desired slot and done formation complete

Next is assign leader
    just click P and the character pic whom u want to make as a leader and then click the assign lead button on the right and done

the P and F are below ur character pic or next to ur Hp,gold,balens,vouchers and troop count table so don't miss it ok after this click ready wait for ur members to get ready and then press start and wala good dungeon u can also preview the drops so u will know what u MAY get

Now u guys know how to open and use party and formation interface next is all up to u and ur friends and party members

Also i recommend that u DO NOT rush when doing dungeons cause rushing makes many issues and problems for all members and urself ok
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 08-28-2012, 10:57 AM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Now if this guide can only be translated to Portuguese :-)

Comment

just copy the words go to google translate and just translate to whatever lang u want
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by manonthemoon View Post
        Now if this guide can only be translated to Portuguese :-)
        if you cant understand you shouldnt be playing this game.

Comment

Originally posted by R2230548 View Post
          Thats a harsh reply because if u must not do something which is fun just because its hard to understand doesn't mean u have to quit it just means u have to slowly but steadily learn and that's what i like

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

About positioning - it doesn't really matter where You put mages/archers - center or rear. They get no bonuses from that and attacks that are not restricted to the first row are just purely random.

Comment

Originally posted by R2230548 View Post
              if you can understand the game should not play this "you" :-)

Comment

Rushing dungeons isn't bad if you know when to pause. Also, it isn't necessarily best to have the knight > Archer > Mage formation. It is a simple formation, sure, but it isn't necessarily best. People should try to experiment a little and learn. I've done well with mages in front, knights in second row, archers in back. Yes, Mages in front. (Don't do this for pvp please. This is purely for PvE). It depends on the situation.

Some common formations I've seen though are diamond shaped, corners, sides, T. Hopefully someone understands and can image it. I'm not bothering.

Comment

Another thing i have tought about to update the information of this guide: mages are usually the best class to run the MP dungeons. 1 Knight (or if You have someone with really high PDEF it can stand in front - 4 mages would be just insane) + 3 mages is the fastest way to clean the dungeon.

Comment

Originally posted by morhogg View Post
                    About positioning - it doesn't really matter where You put mages/archers - center or rear. They get no bonuses from that and attacks that are not restricted to the first row are just purely random.
                    mages go last because least damage knights on front because they have high defense so they will tank the others archers are ur DPS so they are high suited in middle
                    i did a research on this game and found tons of strategies so u can't beat me on strategies and yes i admit there are no bonus damage but i don't know who told u but i didn't say anything about bonus damage i am talking about good strategies not more attack

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

lol nice guide

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        ok u see the P on the first pic P means party i think and F is formation but there is also a formation button on the bottom right of the screen that button is only available when u are in the area before dungeon entry i recommend making a good formation before entry but if u need to make some changes then just click the F and u opened the interface after that i am pretty sure u can come up with the rest
                        for those who are lazy like myself just click on the character and move it to the desired slot and done formation complete
                        I'm using Windows 7 and Chrome. When I open the interface clicking "F", I cannot move any characters. Click or click+drag does not move anyone. Was this feature disabled? Is it a browser issue?
                        WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                          Hello to all here is my simple guide on parties for dungeons

ok so i have been going for multi player dungeons for awhile now and i have noticed that most of the party leaders always ask the same question
                          HOW TO MAKE A FORMATION ? HOW TO ASSIGN A NEW LEADER ?

so to help u guys here is how u do it

first once u enter the party or if u have already made party then first wait for all the members

once all the members have entered u need to assess their classes,defense,offence and their level ok but be very careful if u don't assess them carefully there is a chance of 1 or 2 of the members to die like if u place a mage on front and put a knight on the back then due to lack of defense the mage might get killed but i know u guys might not care about that since assessing is a major pain so here how u put them

knights - front

archer - centre

mage - rear

knights have defense so they can tank even solo some if they are strong

archers have good crit so they give destroy and if left alone they can also tank

mages have low defense but they have AOEs and healing ability so they should be at the back
                          we put mage centre to avoid archer deep freeze , better isnt it ?
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                          U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                            we put mage centre to avoid archer deep freeze , better isnt it ?
                            aw thats bad man, i mean you got already a name by having a character at S1 and were all expecting that you got a high level character already though the only thing you failed is your reading. i dont understand how you put GA in this thread. the guide is awesome and it is even awarded by GMs for the guide event. this is mainly about parties doing dungeons dude lmao
                            :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                            :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by R24329765 View Post
                              I'm using Windows 7 and Chrome. When I open the interface clicking "F", I cannot move any characters. Click or click+drag does not move anyone. Was this feature disabled? Is it a browser issue?
                              its simply cause u need to be the leader thats all
                              if u are the leader of the party then click and then move not drag like a mouse ok

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                              X