This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Wheel - One big swindle!

Hi, after some test I came with a result how does It work and I must say that the one who came with this idea need to take a big slap in tha face because its one big swindle.
    I tryed about ten times testing it by using 1-2 tokens and I did always get the worst things, well i though " ok will see if i use all 8 trys" here is a result.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	***.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.3 KB
ID:	1732205
    Let me explain:
    1. as in first test worst item in wheel
    2. following my another worst item
    3.after grey items gone it went to next bad item in the line
    4.following by next bad item in the line
    5. there were no other green left then lets move to another *oh only one blue?!* it would look bad so lets pick a purple!!! by the way 1 token ?! you can get 18 tokens per day on lvl 30 and you dont need to spend 10 VIP tokens to get one.. in my eyes as bad as blue.
    6.lets continue in *bad in line* style.
    7. okay finally all grey,green and blue things are gonne what to pick now :-/ hmmm lets give them insignia !!!! ( yo ucan get over 200 per day, and u get 2 per lose, 1 insignia is more bad then green seed!!!)
    8. darn dont have much to pick no green no blue, ah there is it !!! potion !! no need to even say it was a no-stat gain for me.
    let me explain the cross:
    white cross - you will never get something in this color cause you got only 8 trys and many purple *ribbit* left
    red cross - you will never get this cause you got only 8 trys... and many *ribbit* left
    blue cross - you will probably get one of those shits if you dont get (token or insignia ).
    *sorry for hp gem up here i made mistake with coloring its red ofc ^^

Mkay, well what is your point of view guys? Is this really made to only swindle us or am I actually just overacting?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-28-2012, 08:05 PM. Reason: bad language

its indeed impossible to get the good stuff. used 50 VIP tokens today, i didnt get a single gem or anything good expect a 75 insigna seed.

Comment

The wheels are usually riggged in games like this (same thing in Crystal Saga's Dragon Hunt), your chances aren't what they appear to be. While it looks like you have a 1/20 chance to get any of the items, behind the scenes a number is rolled which determines your prize. And the number range for junk items is MUCH bigger than for the better ones (if they are programmed to drop at all).

Comment

As I can understand your discouragement here is something to remember. VIP tokens are free. Let it be from dungeons or dailies or what not. As for the * Impossibles* I have recieved some very good things from the wheel. I guess it comes down to what you desire. The lvl 5 200 Insignia seed was helpful. Several lvl 2 gem boxes and ev en a few lvl 3's. I agree that it is * Rigged* but remember it doesn't cost you anything to spin it except tokens you get for free. And every item on there is winnable. ( Just like in CS despite popular belief). Sometimes it just takes lady luck to give you a helping hand.
        Crystal Saga
        CarnivorousX
        Celestial Palace
        Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
        Guild Edan

WarTune
        Temple of Ibalize
        Archer Lvl 4x
        Faithful of Malicious

Comment

I just get the seeds!
          IGN: WezzyBahamut
          Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
          Class: Warrior
          Guild: Genesis

Comment

I used 70, got all the same junk... but its w/e, pots and seeds are useful
            • IGN: Devilsean
            • Guild: Hell'sCorp
            • Class: Archer
            • Server: Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Seriously I even made a complaint to R2games about it and they were like "Nuh uh, you can get those prizes." and that was that. I spun 8 times in a row and the wheel SLOWED DOWN on the 3 gems I would of taken, I opened the wheel up 60 times to try to get 3 in a row to increase my chances.

It stayed at the same speed over each gem til it reached the worthless item right after them. You can literally guess what item you're going to get. You should not be able to guess every single item you will get in a chance game.
              As of right now it's a joke put in to add something to the limited things VIP can get.

Comment

Originally posted by DragoNzor View Post
                Seriously I even made a complaint to R2games about it and they were like "Nuh uh, you can get those prizes." and that was that. I spun 8 times in a row and the wheel SLOWED DOWN on the 3 gems I would of taken, I opened the wheel up 60 times to try to get 3 in a row to increase my chances.

It stayed at the same speed over each gem til it reached the worthless item right after them. You can literally guess what item you're going to get. You should not be able to guess every single item you will get in a chance game.
                As of right now it's a joke put in to add something to the limited things VIP can get.
                You probably can get those items, but the chances are absurdly low. Like, how rigged the Crystal Saga wheel is times 100.

Comment

i know i didn't use the last chance but look at all those gems on the side and all i got were plants and potions ***! super hacks
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	super hacks.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	1660262

Comment

It may be a little offtop but i want to ask how this vip wheel works. You must pay 1 token for the first spin and +1 token for each one after that - is that right ?
                    /offtop

I believe there are some incredible low chances to roll the good items but let's be honest You just need to have a blessing of the luck goddes herself.

Comment

i cant play ._.

i have the problem that the website is gone crazy i cant click anything and all the buttons and so on are on the left side so they stack over each other o.ö
                      what can i do ???

Comment

Its
                        1try 1 tokens total used
                        2try 3
                        3try 6
                        etc
                        8try 36 tokens for all attempts

Comment

LOL i thought im the only one who experience this kind of "*** feeling" indeed the VIP wheel needs some changes and i mean CHANGES

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
                            As I can understand your discouragement here is something to remember. VIP tokens are free. Let it be from dungeons or dailies or what not. As for the * Impossibles* I have recieved some very good things from the wheel. I guess it comes down to what you desire. The lvl 5 200 Insignia seed was helpful. Several lvl 2 gem boxes and ev en a few lvl 3's. I agree that it is * Rigged* but remember it doesn't cost you anything to spin it except tokens you get for free. And every item on there is winnable. ( Just like in CS despite popular belief). Sometimes it just takes lady luck to give you a helping hand.
                            As i can understand, being able to use those tokens, is not free. VIP isnt free, so technically, opening this (rigged) wheel is not free. And its nothing like CS wheel, this one is like 100x worse, and im not overreacting.

Comment

The Wheel isn't rigged. You just need luck. And it all depends on what you * Want* I spun it 4 times today. Consecutively. Got a 10 pack of Crystals for 1st spin. Some cheap-o Kyanite plant for second spin. a 22.5K Dura Plant and a useless Power potion. Not every spin was useful but hell 22.5k Dura and 10 Crystals to help engraving are pretty nice. what I meant by free spins is that unlike in CS you do not need to go and buy ViP tokens. You can accumulate them rather fast in Arena and Dungeons. Plus the daily gift ones. So the coins are free. But just as in CS and most MMO's when something is based on luck it is called Rigged.
                              Crystal Saga
                              CarnivorousX
                              Celestial Palace
                              Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                              Guild Edan

WarTune
                              Temple of Ibalize
                              Archer Lvl 4x
                              Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Working...
                              X