Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please cease and desist with threads like this. It's been mentioned 89479874194950124364 times already.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilfirin666:

no matter how often the mods say it, getting lv 6 or lv 7 gems in VIP wheel is probably less likely than winning an actual lottery, I’ve spun the VIP wheel over 200 times and I have never gotten anything better than 500k gold, why is it a wheel at all if you can guess what you get 99% of the times and you even get the reward before the wheel finished spinning. Why waste our time with that fake spinning if it’s rigged anyway.
      ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

And giving $200/$800 gems away like candy was their intention?

Comment

Ok gonna contribute to this thread...though its against my better judgement. If you don't like how the VIP wheel is done...why spin it? If you know you are going to get **** why spin it? Does anyone actually believe R2 will be giving out the high lvl gems on a consistent basis? Anyone who spins the VIP wheel knows what they are going to get so why come on here and tell us something we already know? You don't like it, don't spin it.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

My strategy is to reset the wheel until I find one with 6 level 6-7 gems (since I know the wheel won't stop there, and if it does - go me?), and 500k on it. I use all 8 spins, and pretty much guarantee myself the 500k on one of the last two spins. Although it isnt super OP gems, 500k isn't too bad a consolation prize. The second to last is usually 5 skeleton keys. I look at it more like trading in my tokens for 500k every 3 days or so.

Another way to look at it -- if the wheel dropped the big gems like crazy, what incentive is there to even play for non-VIPs, as they run around in their lv3-5 gems and get ruined by everyone full socketed in level 7 gems?

Although having them on the wheel is deceptive, it would probably be pretty imbalanced if they actually dropped at a high rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
            Ok gonna contribute to this thread...though its against my better judgement. If you don't like how the VIP wheel is done...why spin it? If you know you are going to get **** why spin it? Does anyone actually believe R2 will be giving out the high lvl gems on a consistent basis? Anyone who spins the VIP wheel knows what they are going to get so why come on here and tell us something we already know? You don't like it, don't spin it.
            The fact that they are here to complain is because other than the damn wheel and the free cooldowns (plus bonus exp n kyanite), VIPs do not get any benefits at all. At lvl 8 VIP, I didn't even see a 70% reduction in honor loss when i lost over 400 honor when I died. So does that mean I would've lost 1k+ honor if I have no VIP? In fact only lvl 9 VIP the honor loss reduction is working (meaning u don't lose a single pt of honor when u die). The other benefits require u to spend balens which most VIPs who are light cashers rarely do since who the hell needs more gold/daru from alchemy everyday when you can get it for minimal effort without spending balens on other activities. Having free cooldown alone to me is not enough of a benefit, so at least if they had given us VIPs a decent wheel, no one will be complaining here. The fact that the wheel gives out **** that many others with at least lvl 6 guild altar can do better in their 18 daily attempts. If we are to keep on paying for VIP every month, we would expect to get better items on that wheel compared to guild altar. Seeds alone are pretty much useless since most require u to waste another 12 hrs for each seed which u can plant 3 4 hr seeds in that same spot and get way more gold/daru/kyanite. The voucher and insignia seeds are rarely gotten and the amt they give is also pretty pathetic compared to other voucher/insignia gaining activities. So that being the case, VIPs really do not get any decent benefits at all and yet we're paying real money every month for it. I would be surprised if no one had complained about this if they do not make any changes to it.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

evenn if it is 0.01% chance of getting it, has ANYONE even got it before? OR is it actually there just for show?

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                The fact that they are here to complain is because other than the damn wheel and the free cooldowns (plus bonus exp n kyanite), VIPs do not get any benefits at all. At lvl 8 VIP, I didn't even see a 70% reduction in honor loss when i lost over 400 honor when I died. So does that mean I would've lost 1k+ honor if I have no VIP? In fact only lvl 9 VIP the honor loss reduction is working (meaning u don't lose a single pt of honor when u die). The other benefits require u to spend balens which most VIPs who are light cashers rarely do since who the hell needs more gold/daru from alchemy everyday when you can get it for minimal effort without spending balens on other activities. Having free cooldown alone to me is not enough of a benefit, so at least if they had given us VIPs a decent wheel, no one will be complaining here. The fact that the wheel gives out **** that many others with at least lvl 6 guild altar can do better in their 18 daily attempts. If we are to keep on paying for VIP every month, we would expect to get better items on that wheel compared to guild altar. Seeds alone are pretty much useless since most require u to waste another 12 hrs for each seed which u can plant 3 4 hr seeds in that same spot and get way more gold/daru/kyanite. The voucher and insignia seeds are rarely gotten and the amt they give is also pretty pathetic compared to other voucher/insignia gaining activities. So that being the case, VIPs really do not get any decent benefits at all and yet we're paying real money every month for it. I would be surprised if no one had complained about this if they do not make any changes to it.
                What about the +120% in XP for a VIP 8? Bonus XP is a *huge* bonus.

You *had* to have had a reduction in honor lost. -70% is pretty good all things considered. Max of 120 honor lost is at worst a bloody nose. If you can't take that, might want to bump up your spending (or wait) for VIP 9.

The wheel is fine as-is. Since most complainers liken it to a lottery, fine: think of it as a lottery. You get guaranteed items with a remote chance to win a level 5-7 gem. We've now seen two on Kong S1.

Comment

Necroposting and reviving threads on VIP wheel is similar to starting a new thread on that.
                  I respectively ask all players wishing to discuss this issue to discuss in the current thread in the Feedback & Suggestions Forum.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                  X