Market n Homestead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market n Homestead

Can u inform us when will these 2 building be opened?

You want to know when? Soonâ„¢

Comment

Originally posted by Hibbsan View Post
      thanks for your informative and helpful answer...

Comment

That's about the only answer you will get. The GMs don't release information prior to updates, and they never give a time frame to expect certain things to be implemented.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Hibbsan View Post
          Hahaha that trademarked soon isnt bad. R2 lives up to its promises.

The game that i played before cs/wartune was called sacred seasons. Their trademark soon meant never :P
          IGN: (S6)Brian21
          Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
          Honor: Archduke
          Lvl: Scion 85
          Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
          Guild: (S6)Athena
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

I am a player not a GM, having said this.....

I think in a couple of months or so you can expect these buildings(Market still working on this so could be longer or could be sooner) Homestead(working out some details on this this looks more promising I believe this may be the 1st to come out, but don't quote me on it things do change). I searched and searched on the other site until I got the most current information on these buildings. This information is current as of today, for you.

P.S. at least telling players(like me) this much is not ruining anything or giving out false hope. (IMO) this is a good game and folks want to know more about it(again like me).

and to our wonderful Moderator MemoryLane please read all of this to get what I am saying to your comment of "The GM's don't release information prior to updates"

this statement may be true for r2games policy for their GM's I believe, but other Games sometimes do release information about things comming up such as events and new features. To give you an example Wartune has Plenty of upcomming events listed weeks ahead of time well into the month of Sept.

I am not trying to be rude or nothing like this to you MemoryLane maybe your so used to your policy here at r2games that you could forget that other companies may not share the exact same views all of the time.

life would be so boring if they did right?
            Last edited by Jshawns; 08-29-2012, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jshawns View Post
              this statement may be true for r2games policy for their GM's I believe, but other Games sometimes do release information about things comming up such as events and new features. To give you an example Wartune has Plenty of upcomming events listed weeks ahead of time well into the month of Sept.

I am not trying to be rude or nothing like this to you MemoryLane maybe your so used to your policy here at r2games that you could forget that other companies may not share the exact same views all of the time.

life would be so boring if they did right?
              But this isn't other games, and I made no reference to other games or other companies. Just simply stated how r2games normally does things.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well i just hope it won't takes too long..trading/selling item is the most important things on games to get rare item etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Jshawns View Post

I think in a couple of months or so you can expect these buildings(Market still working on this so could be longer or could be sooner)
                  I really hope not as I have never seen a mmorpg without some kind of auction house / player shops or even basic trading when it has gone live / open beta and it's getting very bad as it is watching the chat as more and more people run out of space or want to trade useless items to them.

Comment

well in the chinese version it does cost balens to auction your stuff so don't expect to farm items in the game and then trade them all to your main account for gold

Comment

That would be a mistake then if you can't sell items for a small amount of gold as a fee for listing it as that would make it useless for majority of the players and I doubt many would stay then if we have no way to trade or sell our goods.

This is a basic requirement other games have and I don't see how you can farm stuff for your main account if they allow multiple accounts ( since there is no addition character slots yet ) as other then for the items from multiplayer dungeons the rest is generally bound and you could easily get them with your main if you need them.

Not to mention balen buyers could sell stuff for gold if they made some of the shop items unbound that normal players can't get.
                      Last edited by Chompman; 08-30-2012, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Here is a link to the market guide, I hope we can sell stuff we make too: http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=236
                        Last edited by kyrotep; 08-30-2012, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Isnt stuff you make bound upon crafting? You could sell mats though, but as it seems its balens only, there wont be broad enough market for that to work :/

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune_g_wt_g_ah.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	1660291

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune_g_wt_g_mshop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	1660292

Nothing wrong with it just use it lol

Comment

There is very much wrong with it if you have to use balens to be able to even sell items.

A place to sell your goods or trading is a basic these types of games require and there is no reason to make it for cash buyers only as I have never seen a game do that and it will cause too many people to quit as there is no way for many players to trade or sell to friends then or get rid of unwanted items.

It can give a option to sell items for both balens and gold but requiring a fee to sell anything for balens only will not be what the community wants.

It shows a daily limit that can be something you could pay for or to get more of over time if you are a vip member that is fine.
                              Last edited by Chompman; 08-30-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X