Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

AFK mode for archer: improve AI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK mode for archer: improve AI

I use AFK mode sometimes for my archer and have detected some nonoptimal behaviour how AI use skills.

Bloodthirsty Strike — AI launches it as soon as have enough rage for that skill, without checking is it necessary to heal now or not. It's possible even to begin a battle with such useless waste.
    I suggest adding a small check for it: use that skill only if healing effect will be congruent with amount of lost health. For example, if my archer has PATK=4000 and **-skill Lvl.1 (50% conversion to health), so AI must don't use it while archer will not lose 2k health at least. Of course, it's raw count without PDEF, but it's still better then waste 30 rage when have a full health.

Lunatic Fire — AI again launches it as soon as have enough rage for that skill, without checking how many targets are there. It seems stupid when launch a high-cost AOE-skill for single target.
    I suggest adding a small check on number of targets for it: use that skill only if there are 3 enemies or more, because for 1-2 targets archer has a lot of other skills.

Well it`s the same with the mages "Rain of fire" and "Meteor" but hey don`t complain... be gratefull that there is even a afk mode... so you can get something when you are away and since when does a BOT use all his skills how he should do it? i think it is OK! I mean you Archers are already completly overpowered and mages are extremly good in fighting grp`s it wouldn`t be good anymore if a bot from us would be that smart....

Comment

Originally posted by Urthor View Post
      Well it`s the same with the mages "Rain of fire" and "Meteor" but hey don`t complain...
      It's their personal choice. But why not try make it better?
      By the way, it's not thread "bugs and complaints" but "suggestions", innit?

be gratefull that there is even a afk mode... so you can get something when you are away and since when does a BOT use all his skills how he should do it? i think it is OK!
      You can think anything. It's OK for you, and you didn't create such topic. It's not OK for me, and I made it. I can't see any lack of correspondence here.

I mean you Archers are already completly overpowered
      I think, it's discussed somewhere there, not here.
      and mages are extremly good in fighting grp`s it wouldn`t be good anymore if a bot from us would be that smart....
      I also think that AI is same for AFK and for 1v1 arena, so in my view it will be good to improve that a bit. Which fame in win a victory over stupid bot?..

Comment

Why i dont want to make it better?

It`s already good enough even when they use some skills really stupid that is how bots are supposed to be in my eyes

Bot`s in the arena:

yeah they should be really act more how a player would do it BUT then they should fix it that a archer bot attack sometimes with 2 skills before i cast my regular attack that is really annoying

Archer overpowered?

Sorry i am just ****** off to see how archers kill everything because they take as much damage as warriors and deal more damage i just cant say it often enough xD

And sorry i know about my spelling english is a foreign language for me when i did spell something so that you can`t understand it tell me plz^^ and that i dont know how to use this things like "Originally Posted" i just dont know how to use that^^

Comment

just remove the useless skill before entering battle
          click on skill and replace or remove it from tab and wala afk will not use it
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X