This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Astrals

I just recently got the Soul Hammer astral *+216 Matk* and i'm a knight so i'm wondering if the marketplace *which I assume will be used for trading* or something like that will allow us to trade astrals? I've been spending all my money so far on astrals and this is my first rare one which really bums me out :/
    Last edited by Thadriel; 09-03-2012, 08:44 PM.

Originally posted by Thadriel View Post
    I just recently got the Soul Hammer astral *+216 Matk* and i'm a knight so i'm wondering if the marketplace *which I assume will be used for trading* or something like that will allow us to trade astrals? I've been spending all my money so far on astrals and this is my first rare one which really bums me out :/
    I'm a Mage and got the overlod (same as yours but for Patk) found it useless, but ppl have been saying are untradable...so best to just synth it into one of the more useful items +50 is a decent boost
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Well the game is new so they may implement it. I'll hold onto it for now I suppose. It's not like I need very much astral inventory space. Thanks for the input though

Comment

Working...
      X