• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I d'ont mind , because those errors are so hilarouis ^^
    "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

• TOO HILARIOUS!
      One of most hilarious is this one: Try to run the game on a comp that does not have flash installed.
      The error message is probably correct - ONCE TRANSLATED into ENGLISH!!!
      I was laughing too hard to get a screenshot.

Comment

• Message out of the blue while collecting an Astral reward. (This was a cute one!)

"You have been kicked from the guild. Items in Vault will be sent to your mail." ... b-b-b-but I'm the Guild Master!!

message should read "Your Astral inventory is full. Rewards have been sent to your mail."

screenshot when can duplicate the problem.

(by the way when you ARE Kicked from Guild it simply says "You have left the Guild."
        When You leave on your own it says "You have successfully left the guild", so 3 messages, this last one being fully accurate and the KICK Message being ambiguous while the one clear "You have been Kicked" message is not even right.)

Sadly, I'm coming to the conclusion that this game will never work right in English
        and should perhaps be played only in the original Chinese version which I cannot do
        and that assumes that it works well there - shrugs, don't know, and don't really care any more.
        Last edited by MynxShadow; 09-09-2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Still in chinese, duskin arenaClick image for larger version

Name:	Clipa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	464.0 KB
ID:	1696954

Comment

• Something tells me this isn't supposed to be a "Ckstar Leopard", what with "Ckstar" not being an actual word. I'm thinking it was probably "Rockstar Leopard", but the first two letters got left off somehow.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Ckstar.png
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	1697071

Comment

• Originally posted by paboeLagi View Post
              Still in chinese, duskin arena[ATTACH=CONFIG]108278[/ATTACH]
              Hi,
              kindly tell us did this happen to all the players on your server or just you? Can you provide us your server and character name so we can run a test? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                Something tells me this isn't supposed to be a "Ckstar Leopard", what with "Ckstar" not being an actual word. I'm thinking it was probably "Rockstar Leopard", but the first two letters got left off somehow.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]108562[/ATTACH]
                Will forward this. thank you.

Comment

• I don't know if this is a mis typo but as far as I can understand English even though I'm not a native I understand this as 'consuming an awakened sylph' and that means it takes one of your sylphs away if you put this skill on.

1. The skill book in inventory says: It consumes awakened sylph.
                  2. The skill book in sylph menu 'skill' says: Awakening point consumption: 500

Either my English is very bad or I totally misread it.

Screenshot is provided below.

Name:	sy1.png
Size:	306.3 KB
ID:	1697232

Name:	sy2.png
Size:	524.3 KB
ID:	1697233

Comment

• Yesterday during the early World Boss I was disconnected, and when I logged back on I got this instead of the normal load screen. The game still loaded normally, but it was weird enough that I took a screenshot.

Name:	ChineseLoad.png
Size:	922.1 KB
ID:	1704745

I've also noticed that when world chat invites are sent for Lych's Lair, the apostrophe doesn't display properly.

Name:	Lych'sLair.png
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	1704746

And the display for how much honor is needed for next level and how much has been gained for the day is totally messed up.

Name:	Honor.png
Size:	615.1 KB
ID:	1704902

Oh and when changing out active sylph, I got this text.

Name:	SylphText.png
Size:	655.9 KB
ID:	1704903
                    Last edited by R212396167; 12-16-2014, 04:34 AM.

Comment

• I noticed this system message after finishing a Fire Temple yesterday.

Name:	FireTempleRank.png
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	1705039

That actually is a fairly accurate assessment of how the battle went for me , but I really don't think that the system messages are supposed to use the emoticons.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	SeaBestFang.png
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	1709831

Something tells me this was supposed to be "Sea Beast Fang".

Comment

• [Wrong text]: Dialogue with Sophia on the "Worg Lair" dungeon

Description: When i enter on the "Worg Lair" dungeon, i see this dialogue with Sophia,
                          In this case the dialogue has a wrong text (Screenshot 1)

Wrong text: "Brave one Grassland Wolves from Worg Lairhave recently been attacking peasant around the village causing great damage and distress."

Right text: "Brave one Grassland Wolves from Worg Lair have recently been attacking peasant around the village causing great damage and distress."

nickname: etms51
                          Server: s579

Screenshot:
                          Image 1 =>

Comment

• [Wrong text]: "First Recharge Reward" icon

Description: When i click on the top icon of this game, the game shows a new window called as "First Recharge reward".
                            In this window there is a text which is under the "bow" image which it doesn't read. (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:
                            1)I log into my account
                            2)I wait which my character is loading
                            3)On the top of the game there is an icon called as "Special Pack" icon
                            4)Here the game shows a new window where there are more description and more items
                            5)Near at the "bow" image there is a text which isn't showed (Screenshot 1)

Text isn't showed: "Get Legendary Equipmen"

Right text: "Get Legendary Equipment"

Browser: Google Chrome 41.0.2272.118 m
                            Flash player version: WIN 17,0,0,134,
                            Size Monitor:1366x768
                            Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670
                            Nickname: riccardo.vianello.39
                            Server:S579
                            Username in-game: etms51

Screenshot:
                            Image 1 =>

Please fix this small issue where i don't see a part of this text.

Comment

• As the original post of this thread actually dates way back to 2012, I'm going to close it. Please if you see any typos and such, that would warrant being posted to this thread, please now post to the Major Bug Thread. From there we can add to the list, and forward as everything else there. Keep in mind to use the format given in the first post, to make things nice and tidy. Thank you.
                              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                              X