This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thaurane View Post
    9/26/2012 many typos and grammar problems here. It should be "New battle report: You have dueled <playername>, you won. Ranking raised to <rank#>."
    or "New battle report: You have dueled <playername>, you lost. Ranking lowered to <rank#>."
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24634[/ATTACH]
    i'd give more examples for when another player duels you but I think you get by now. however "has" is proper grammar for when someone duels you.
    so i see you fixed the typos in there today. which my grammar nazi half of me is mostly satisfied now. but "you has dueled" is still incorrect grammar. proper english is "you have dueled". i guess i shouldnt have made that last comment after the picture. i ment that "has" is correct when somebody duels YOU. example: "New battle report: <playername> has dueled you" is proper grammar. when you are the person dueling the other player, It is not correct. I hope i made that clearer sorry:/
    Last edited by Thaurane; 09-27-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Fetid Swap were you go to swap Fetids??? amiright?? ;p

Comment

All issues reported in this thread up until now have been noted. We appreciate all the reports and keep up the good work!

Comment

I checked this yesterday (September 29th) and did follow-up just now (September 30th).

When you mouse over the Honor box in the charater profile it reads, "Honor needed to next title". It currently displays your characters current overall honor, not a count down to the next title amount. It should either be re-worded to state that it is your characters total honor, or be changed to actually display a number that decreases as you accumulate honor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Honor typo cropped.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1661634

Comment

Ghujelk2, this will be changed with a weekly server maintenance soon.

Comment

During Battle Grounds after reaching several kills, a message pops up " X player has slaughtered more soles then grim reaper "
              There should be souls, unless one has destroyed the undersurface of several feet.

Comment

Ring

Name:	typo bug.png
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	1661711

its Hero Ring i belive,not Heiro Ring

Comment

LOL

You do know map screen still says "Deathly Sands", instead of "Deadly Sands".

Guild skill still says "Stamina" instead of "Endurance".

Also guild skill says "Defense", so do item stats and char screen says "Armor".

Been like that since I started playing.

Comment

Here's one:

Name:	stamina.JPG
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1661953

Comment

Date: 11/16/2012

Should be spelled "extremely"

Screenshot:

Comment

Date: 11/17/2012
                        Screenshot:

Comment

OK, no screen shot, but in the farm look at the 2 signs, both are still written in Chinese.
                          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

I noticed that the area I am staying in is called the fetid SWAP, not the fetid swaMp.
                            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                              OK, no screen shot, but in the farm look at the 2 signs, both are still written in Chinese.
                              I bet you meant this am I right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further note, someone posted a similar picture but it had to do with "forwarned". This one however is for "Forces or Darkness"

Should say Forces OF Darkness, otherwise it makes absolutely no sense.

Both pictures made: 12:30am 11/22/2012
                              Both Found: months ago.
                              Last edited by Gyrannon; 11-22-2012, 02:59 AM.
                              Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

I'm just wondering if it's because the people that run the game don't know proper spelling. I mean, is it really that hard to use a dictionary? "Soles" instead of "Souls" always makes me laugh. You better watch out for all those shoe murdering lunatics in Battle Ground! The Devotion thing is kind of annoying. Makes me feel like they really don't put much effort into things, although the current update to the game is awesome and I look forward to the new patches. The difference in levels with the bosses isn't really that big of a deal as it has no impact on your interaction with it in any meaningful way. The etxremely rare is probably just from the programmer typing too fast which happens quite a lot, so no big deal. I sincerely hope you NEVER change the one that says Learning Guild skills requires GUILT contribution just because it's almost as funny as the "Soles" one. It's like they are trying to make you feel guilty for not contributing to your guild. The rest are just common typos. Some amusing, some barely noticeable. Just my two cents.
                                That Had To Hurt!!

Comment

Working...
                                X