Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Astral - Reduce all Damage Values To..

Squire of Statements wexall is just another poster. For now....

Astral - Reduce all Damage Values To..

Hi! I got an Astral with purple rarity saying: Astral - Reduce all Damage Values by 20.
    Is it 20 or 20% ?!

So suppose the damage received is.. 5.500
    If i use the astral the damage will be 5.480? If works this way is useless.
    Anyone explain me please~
    IGN: Wezzy
    Server: S2
    Class: Magi
    Guild: HU3S

Knight of Knowledge Hyorinmaru6 is just another poster. For now.... Hyorinmaru6's Avatar
    does it show 20 or does it have a % near any number?
    if it shows 20 then its 5.500 - 20 = 5.480 but if its 20% then its reduction of damage by 20%
    if u don't know then please give its name
    the name of the astral
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-to-reduce-lag [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Forum Admin R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There are two types of Astrals. If the Astral lists the damage reduction as a percentage, then its a percentage reduction. But if it states that it Reduces all Damage by 20, with no percentage listed, then it reduces the damage by exactly 20 points.

Hum! the astral is SACRED ROCK LV.1 is just by 20. BTW have any astral with 20%?!
    I'm holding this astral to level 40. but if be really 20 (OMG WHAT IS 20 ?! MY TROOPS give e/a 1,1k dmg) i will put in the trash!

Yes, Sacred Rock blocks 20 points of damage. If you wish %% blocking, you need of Blessed Soul or Dragon's Breath astral. But don't expect 20% there. It's 2-3% per astro level.
    In regard to Sacred Rock - that astral may be useful in PvE. I've it 4lvl (-80 dmg) and I use it in dungeons and catacombs when my archer must tank mobs. I must say, it saves a lot of HP pack (or gold if you will move your troops at front), so I can't call it "trash".

Knight of Knowledge Hyorinmaru6 is just another poster. For now.... Hyorinmaru6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aversante View Post
    Yes, Sacred Rock blocks 20 points of damage. If you wish %% blocking, you need of Blessed Soul or Dragon's Breath astral. But don't expect 20% there. It's 2-3% per astro level.
    In regard to Sacred Rock - that astral may be useful in PvE. I've it 4lvl (-80 dmg) and I use it in dungeons and catacombs when my archer must tank mobs. I must say, it saves a lot of HP pack (or gold if you will move your troops at front), so I can't call it "trash".
    <<<what he said
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-to-reduce-lag [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Lol. Each one of us have a kind of Gameplay.
    by the way, thanks for the info.
    i'm focused at PvP to get the best Set's and Items, i prefer to use MATK / HP / MDEF / PDEF astrals At. Level 40... than a simple '20' dmg reduce.. lol!
    But if i find the % of damage reduce maybe i change for the MDEF, since i already have a passive skills that increase 20% MDEF. :3

Baibai~

Priest of Pontifications WrenBoh is just another poster. For now.... WrenBoh's Avatar
    yeah dmg reduced by a mere 20 points. that's better off being crunched by a low level green astral or a blue to get the astral xp.

Priest of Pontifications autlos is just another poster. For now.... autlos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WrenBoh View Post
    yeah dmg reduced by a mere 20 points. that's better off being crunched by a low level green astral or a blue to get the astral xp.
    Agreed, so technically not trash, but food

Lol, but i saw an Astral that gives +8% all damage reduction! All i need.. xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast