No announcement yet.

Astral - Reduce all Damage Values To..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral - Reduce all Damage Values To..

Hi! I got an Astral with purple rarity saying: Astral - Reduce all Damage Values by 20.
    Is it 20 or 20% ?!

So suppose the damage received is.. 5.500
    If i use the astral the damage will be 5.480? If works this way is useless.
    Anyone explain me please~
    IGN: WezzyBahamut
    Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
    Class: Warrior
    Guild: Genesis

does it show 20 or does it have a % near any number?
    if it shows 20 then its 5.500 - 20 = 5.480 but if its 20% then its reduction of damage by 20%
    if u don't know then please give its name
    the name of the astral
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

There are two types of Astrals. If the Astral lists the damage reduction as a percentage, then its a percentage reduction. But if it states that it Reduces all Damage by 20, with no percentage listed, then it reduces the damage by exactly 20 points.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Hum! the astral is SACRED ROCK LV.1 is just by 20. BTW have any astral with 20%?!
        I'm holding this astral to level 40. but if be really 20 (OMG WHAT IS 20 ?! MY TROOPS give e/a 1,1k dmg) i will put in the trash!

Comment

Yes, Sacred Rock blocks 20 points of damage. If you wish %% blocking, you need of Blessed Soul or Dragon's Breath astral. But don't expect 20% there. It's 2-3% per astro level.
          In regard to Sacred Rock - that astral may be useful in PvE. I've it 4lvl (-80 dmg) and I use it in dungeons and catacombs when my archer must tank mobs. I must say, it saves a lot of HP pack (or gold if you will move your troops at front), so I can't call it "trash".

Comment

Originally posted by Aversante View Post
            Yes, Sacred Rock blocks 20 points of damage. If you wish %% blocking, you need of Blessed Soul or Dragon's Breath astral. But don't expect 20% there. It's 2-3% per astro level.
            In regard to Sacred Rock - that astral may be useful in PvE. I've it 4lvl (-80 dmg) and I use it in dungeons and catacombs when my archer must tank mobs. I must say, it saves a lot of HP pack (or gold if you will move your troops at front), so I can't call it "trash".
            <<<what he said
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Lol. Each one of us have a kind of Gameplay.
              by the way, thanks for the info.
              i'm focused at PvP to get the best Set's and Items, i prefer to use MATK / HP / MDEF / PDEF astrals At. Level 40... than a simple '20' dmg reduce.. lol!
              But if i find the % of damage reduce maybe i change for the MDEF, since i already have a passive skills that increase 20% MDEF. :3

Baibai~

Comment

yeah dmg reduced by a mere 20 points. that's better off being crunched by a low level green astral or a blue to get the astral xp.
                Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                (How To Submit a Ticket)
                ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
                  yeah dmg reduced by a mere 20 points. that's better off being crunched by a low level green astral or a blue to get the astral xp.
                  Agreed, so technically not trash, but food

Comment

Lol, but i saw an Astral that gives +8% all damage reduction! All i need.. xD

Comment

i played that too still lets just picked that as a Knight Thing,... archer does not do well with That damage 20 reduction astral....my char is also Archer but it's better with Pdef or Mdef Astral though(Chaos shelter or Elemental refuge Type)....
                      Giggle100x

Comment

20 damage point reduction may seem a little, but upgrade it to say 80 and it'll make a great tank item in PvE. Imagine 4 monsters hitting you for 200 damage each, that's 800 a turn. If you were to equip the astral (at 80), u take only 480, almost half the amount. In short, its great against multiple low damage dealers (PvE) and **** against hard hitters (PvP and World Boss).
                        ~MIA

Comment

But still no matter what, wont the PDEF or MDEF give you more? Especially when you upgrade it to the same level as you would the "reduce damage" astral (sorry I dont know the name of the astral)

Comment

For most cases, equipping the PDEF and MDEF will reduce more damage, but it depends on what astrals you have atm and at what level.
                            ~MIA

Comment

Working...
                            X