Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archer Build (Test and Constructive Criticism needed!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So then yes, the lower half of the skill tree is better than its middle! Sweet! And I dont think Poison Arrow will get any better if your average damage with it is around 1500<X and I dont think poison arrows hit that hard! But once it hits higher than that, which will probably happen lv40+ Id take it into consideration

Comment

I've read thru the posting in this forum about Archer skill explaination, really nice post but i've some doubt in Archer skill called Scatter shot

"I could easily counter Rebound, Battle Prowess, Shield (really effective in arena, I've seen it!) and whatever buffs they may have and if I max it, it reduces enemy rage, best against those who don't have armor that gives off rage after hits."

Scatter shot can remove Knight buff (Shield) ?
      And if could be, can you explain more about this skill

Thanks in advances

Comment

that mean delphic is useless... and better we use deep freeze?

Comment

could be good but for now only in dream becouse need have lvl very very high.
          idk your lvl but this skill cant do at lvl 50.
          for have incendiary shot at lvl 2 need have armor piercer at lvl 3 and for have this need have poison and deep freeze at lvl 3.

considers that arrow and multi shot are 5 lvl each = 10 skill points
          and all passive skill to the maximum skill are 9 skill points
          if to this we add that to put incendiary shot at max you have to use 15 skill points between poison deep armor and scatter .... are a total of 34 skill points = A LEVEL 68

Comment

Originally posted by edycen View Post
            I've read thru the posting in this forum about Archer skill explaination, really nice post but i've some doubt in Archer skill called Scatter shot

"I could easily counter Rebound, Battle Prowess, Shield (really effective in arena, I've seen it!) and whatever buffs they may have and if I max it, it reduces enemy rage, best against those who don't have armor that gives off rage after hits."

Scatter shot can remove Knight buff (Shield) ?
            And if could be, can you explain more about this skill

Thanks in advances
            yes it could. tested. it can even remove mage regen but at lvl 1 only 1 positive buff.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
            X