Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

max level does seem to be 80 based on astral slot and calculators max number
    SUPERIORMAN
    SERVER 82
    GUILD LEGAL-RO
    VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
    WINGS - CHECK
    RHINO - CHECK
    LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

its 80 but r2 is planing to make it 100 when someone reaches max level.. somewhat like crystal saga

Comment

Originally posted by comradetomyboy View Post
        its 80 but r2 is planing to make it 100 when someone reaches max level.. somewhat like crystal saga
        Source?

Comment

Originally posted by comradetomyboy View Post
          I doubt it. Nothing in the Chinese server has that. Unless they got permission to do so sorta like how other mmorpg companies have. Also why you keep bumping this thread up? Its from Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            I doubt it. Nothing in the Chinese server has that. Unless they got permission to do so sorta like how other mmorpg companies have. Also why you keep bumping this thread up? Its from Sept.
            nothing sure but read somewhere the cap on chineese is going to be increased to 120

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
              nothing sure but read somewhere the cap on chineese is going to be increased to 120
              Source, in Chinese?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                Source, in Chinese?
                im not sure i read it and forgot where so take it with a bag of salt

Comment

would be neat but then what much can you do after? You be able to max all your skills but that's about it. Unless they add more astral slots or something. I really don't se a reason for a cap increase.

Comment

It should be 80.

The chinese wartune is capped at 80 and we know they are many patches ahead of us.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                    X