No announcement yet.

Homestead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope it will be like auction house where players can sell their items on other players.

Comment

• place for trade, pet, relationship, sleep to regain stamina, marry?, or maybe change it for the next event. last tanks, next jets

Comment

• The place is use to have party,make love and get a baby.then level up the baby and help you fight monster

Comment

• it will make trading items possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by PzLefa View Post
            it will make trading items possible.

I don't know why people keep repeating this falsehood. Homestead has nothing to do with item trading. The auction house in china is a separate tab in the market.

Comment

• it definitely will use/cost balen, mark my words
              The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

• it used to be a trade system to trade unwanted items with other players but it got abused but i heard it was coming back to the game with a minimum of 45 balens per trade

Comment

• much better if it could be the extension storage.so we can store precious items that we planned for future use or the unusable items for the current lvl. so we cannot mistakenly sell that items. right?

Comment

• if its the trade center with balen fee. how about us who didn't use balens for the game?it will be unfair for us. we cant trade our items that we cannot use but useful to others in exchange for golds right? what a cruel world for us.. haha..

Comment

• pwedy na bang bumalik sa wartune

Comment

• A spa and massage center where your character can enjoy an assortment of spa treatments and massages. Coming soon to Wartune.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                          A spa and massage center where your character can enjoy an assortment of spa treatments and massages. Coming soon to Wartune.
                          Lol. Is this for real.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Lol. Is this for real.
                            I sure hope not

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              Lol. Is this for real.
                              No, it is where your children will be when we have a marriage system.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• I really hope it's an in game trading system with other players. But I can see flaws with that, especially with the roses for charm points and gold.
                                Maybe it'll have limits on how much can be traded every day and or what items can be traded.

Comment

Working...
                                X