Homestead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    No It'll be your own place where you can walk around and host parties and tea parties and can invite friends and use 1 hr xp gain buffs where you afk and get free xp every 1 min for 1 hr. while you all chat, eat cookies and drink milk ._.
    I like this idea :P.. LOL
    name : Benyamin
    server : Camp Calorn
    job : Knight
    Guild : Indo_stars

Game for fun

Comment

No It'll be your own place where you can walk around and host parties and tea parties and can invite friends and use 1 hr xp gain buffs where you afk and get free xp every 1 min for 1 hr. while you all chat, eat cookies and drink milk ._.
      Isn't Ragnarok? hehe. 'But I like this.
      I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
      I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
      'but the company is ruined it.
      Goodbye!

Comment

i think the homestead will be a place where you can upgrade to own and grow more cities or possibly the addition of a second farm
        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
          Isn't Ragnarok? hehe. 'But I like this.
          ragnarok can do party? o_O LOL

Game for fun

Comment

lets just wait and see what it will become XD

Comment

If your english is good, Homestead is a place to breed horses... So definitely is a place to train up another horses to be...
              Guildmaster of FireDust (S4 : Bretheran Abyss)
              Hellzoz

Comment

F.A.P. privately in your homestead.

Farm Animals, People!
                Wartune:
                Server: [S3]Worg Lair
                Name: Cashmere
                Guild: Kingdom

My
                My

Comment

Originally posted by R23102045 View Post
                  If your english is good, Homestead is a place to breed horses... So definitely is a place to train up another horses to be...
                  Haha! someone is getting there
                  I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                  I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
                  'but the company is ruined it.
                  Goodbye!

Comment

i saw some pic of chinese wartune. they riding a horse. so maybe for mount. n i want hellwings lol.
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

bah.. I just hope it's equipped with a bed so I can actually sleep more than 4 hours a night! Is anyone else finding it hard to pull themselves away from this game? lol

SO.. maybe a scoreboard, warehouse and bunk beds! ohoh.. can we get it with an alarm clock too? and pictures... oooo.. something to decorate with trophies.. and a deep bathtub so after a hard day of beating up towns and looting their kryptonite, you can come home and sink into a nice long, hot bubbly bath!.. oh.. and don't forget the chocolate squares next to the tub! *sinks into thought* umm.. >.>.. cable tv?

Comment

Originally posted by -Ambrosia- View Post
                        bah.. I just hope it's equipped with a bed so I can actually sleep more than 4 hours a night! Is anyone else finding it hard to pull themselves away from this game? lol
                        that's right, this game make me can't attend morning lecture LOL

Game for fun

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                          i saw some pic of chinese wartune. they riding a horse. so maybe for mount. n i want hellwings lol.
                          yes, I saw it, a paladin in top of horse

However, I can't imagine if gryphons riding a horse LOL

Game for fun

Comment

might be where you can train with your guild?

Comment

this should likely be the place to handle the admin work of your mount, stats, daily feed to increase its stats, evolving etc

Comment

dam it i want a sandwitch dont need cokkies am all ready on the dark side

Comment

Working...
                                X