Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
      ^In here AH wont come .
      we can hope cant we?

Comment

• When will it ever be realeased?

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          homestead is removed on 2.0 patch and auction house came thats what happened in china dunno about here
          Homestead wasn't the Ah lol. The AH is part of the mystery shop. Homestead is still coming soon over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Homestead wasn't the Ah lol. The AH is part of the mystery shop. Homestead is still coming soon over there.
            actually homestead was removed and auction house came in place of it or at least versions i playd when 2.0 came

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              actually homestead was removed and auction house came in place of it or at least versions i playd when 2.0 came
              nope, it's like oxykotton says. you still have homestead coming soon building in your town and mistery shop+AH have been moved to cloud city.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
                nope, it's like oxykotton says. you still have homestead coming soon building in your town and mistery shop+AH have been moved to cloud city.
                Well, in my version, homestead was removed... so we can start a whole "my chinese version is more accurate than yours" debate again, or just leave it and shut up.

Comment

Working...
                X