Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Homestead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldent mind it being a area where people can auction off iteams they no longer need or just selling for the extra gold,or a place where you can get medalis metals ext for completing a task like a random chance to get a honor medallion for killing 20 people in bg or 1000 sigs for mvp 7 times in a row

Comment

Originally posted by R23163088 View Post
      1000 sigs for mvp 7 times in a row
      i hope not this, otherwise, that award, will be always to the best player in the server... for example, in serv S5 we have about 4 char UNDEFETABLE

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus1987 View Post
        i hope not this, otherwise, that award, will be always to the best player in the server... for example, in serv S5 we have about 4 char UNDEFETABLE
        the homestead is for horsies

grow it and stuff

altught i heard some used it for less proper ways to be posted here XD

Comment

Its a mount house lol

Comment

Would be awesome if Homestead Allowed you to Dismantle Old Arena/Catacombs Gear/Items.In doing such you can get back some Insigs or Crypt Tokens.(could make it a random drop) Get some gold back an what not.Just a thought.

Comment

MOUNT HOUSE and all stuff . its useful for WILDS search (hunting managog or goldmines) cause its faster than walking0_0( oh morning jogging more exactly) and of course better mount, better boost stats . thats just what i thought .yihaaaaaaaa

Comment

homestead could be a place to hang out, when you finished all your task for the day, hanging out there with your friends could be good, drinking beer and stuff

Comment

maybe it alows selective members to tend you city wile your afk (foreals)

Comment

Originally posted by Hellzoz View Post
                    If your english is good, Homestead is a place to breed horses... So definitely is a place to train up another horses to be...
                    If your English is better than good you will realize the term "Homestead" has nothing to do with horses. But that doesn't mean it can't be about horses... maybe.

Comment

I hope you can buy certain skills from it at least. Such as

- Radar ability for the wilds, to show you nearby treasure and roaming mobs. Maybe make it a map?
                      - Place to trade items and gear

*shrug*

Comment

Maybe after it does come out, it very well could be a place to sell stuffs, I do very well hope so.

Comment

I think its for our mounts
                          Like the hose shead
                          U can get that from the Stead as its name
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWind View Post
                            MOUNT HOUSE and all stuff . its useful for WILDS search (hunting managog or goldmines) cause its faster than walking0_0( oh morning jogging more exactly) and of course better mount, better boost stats . thats just what i thought .yihaaaaaaaa
                            seriously!? that would be retarded since we already have teleport, on wild check above your top right screen, you will see teleport, locate your wild or city then click teleport and it will bring u there right away instead of running around, im guessing a place to hang out whit friends and gain extra exp or daru engraving, heck maybe even voucher. might also be a place to acquire mounts to equip our troops whit a desirable mount cause knight don't have horses but pony's, they look so small near my chars. it may be for the second slot of formation, some sort of pet to boost char and troops or a crystal that has to be taking cared of and evolve in time. Might be a dragon? may be something like a monster that u can capture after defeating it and have it as a support troop formation ... YAROS supporter hehehe or a pet that has free will skill and stats evolution where we can input desired skill point on any stats for support or attack power. so many possibilities. sheet i just thought of one, having guild mates as support formation, just like duel is npc well it would be same for guild mates on formation locked slot, i guess we would have to unlock it from the skill talent bar, just guessing... can u imagine guild mates chosen or on shuffle and when ever we do catacombs, campaign or duel and we are gaining exp, tokens, daru etc for supporting roles. of course not that much but it would help advance the players in some way. on shuffle it would make game fare so that players don't go for only high lvls

Comment

well hate to burst your bubble ghostdog but homestead is for mounts and i'm guessing will be implemented in a November update patch
                              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                              server 164 brighthollow
                              class : archer
                              current level : 54
                              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

i also play they Japanese version and the Homestead is for mounts and mount equipments which boost stats for lvl 50+ toons the mounts are used in combat and in Battle grounds and wilds, wilds is for farming Daru not really gold mines since someone did state the Obv. teleport but after u use all 500 mystic energy u have no means to move but walk there are allot of SRS daru farmers and another thing that Jap version has is a daily way to get more crypt keys since once u run out only way to get them is the mall or shop but cant wait to get it in the US servers have fun kids

Comment

Working...
                                X