This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with loading

yesterday and today the game is taking forever to load like if you wan to go do something or do a bounty quest and the load screen pops up it takes a long time to load sometimes doest load at all

Having the same problem. I have never had this problem before, but now I can score 5K+ on whack-a-mole and the game still hasn't loaded. What once took seconds now takes 10 minutes.

I just loaded Serpent's Den in under 10 seconds. Temple of Ibalize has been loading for over 10 minutes.
    Last edited by adogsworld; 09-08-2012, 04:56 AM.

Comment

my loading is eror too, loading when loading script at 5/16 at 58% is hang, always any problems here ? since 3 days ago ...

Comment

pls help us about the loading problem plssss

Comment

if this is regarding loading the game itself. we have a thread on it... if not i have no idea...

I have noticed an increase in lag since last night though
          Cambrooke

S103
          Guild: Beast
          Class Mage
          Might Rank #2
          VIP 8

Comment

Which server is that ?

Comment

Every click on everything ingame is a loading issue... Been over a week now. I do not understand why the tickets aren't replied to. Adobe flash is fine .I just dont get this.
              I'm getting so weary of it and also the white screens that kick you from the game.It's just getting too annoying to play.Thw white screen happens right before boss,g arena,BG... sigh.
              Stop adding servers and balen items ---> and please fix the problems we have with this game.

Comment

well, i have the same issue... it is s40 servers... i dont get it... i just log in to day and get lost connection every 5 minutes... the previous day was just fine...

Comment

Everyone try using Incognito mode(press ctrl+shift+N) in Chrome.

Comment

I do not use chrome and shouldnt be forced to.

Comment

In my signature is a small guide to helping reduce frozen screens and increase performance of the game. Please try it

Comment

Working...
                      X