This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archers Double Hitting Regardless

I knew (And Most of us all knew) the problems with the Archer AI always double hitting, It used to be due to the AI responding Faster then the command then that of the play (which no matter how ya look at it is highly unfair) since it basically has no CD and auto-picks the skill, it USEDto be able to be bypassed and "fixed" by mixing in a "normal" attack, but recently the last few battles (yes last few being 10+ as I always need confirmation) I've been double hit by Archers regardless of wether I use a skill or not (I've tested it I know what I'm talking about here), This is coming from the Roaring Wetlands server so I don't know if it actually affects other servers, I don't lag (just in case anyone was gonna pull that excuse here) I've refreshed, cleared cache/history, ran CCleaner 3-4 times to makes sure it was Squeaky Clean > . O But the problem still persists, Is it the same for anyone in other servers? Same Server? Any GM got any info/insight on this? it would be GREATLY Appreciated Thx!
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

As a mage I have seen this happen: I hit the archer then the archer double crits on me and then hits me with a third crit before I get my next attack off...three crits in a row between my two attack is just wrong...

Comment

there will be patch they gonna add new content but its nothing about bug fixing.... hope they just did not write abouyt bug but will include that into this patch

Comment

im an archer and i really like this feature but perhaps its not a bug. its probably because the archer has more agility and can hit faster than other characters. im not so sure and im just giving a shot at it so dont start yelling at me.

Comment

Originally posted by ladimi1 View Post
          im an archer and i really like this feature but perhaps its not a bug. its probably because the archer has more agility and can hit faster than other characters. im not so sure and im just giving a shot at it so dont start yelling at me.
          ofc you like this feature. Everyone would if they can hit 2-3 times in one turn. This would only make sense if archers were squiishy as intended. The fact that they can tank like a knight takes away any other kind of advantages for them. If they are able to tank then then they should be treated normally. Having high hp, high dmg, and defense and being able to hit 2-3 times in one turn is just bullcrap and unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            ofc you like this feature. Everyone would if they can hit 2-3 times in one turn. This would only make sense if archers were squiishy as intended. The fact that they can tank like a knight takes away any other kind of advantages for them. If they are able to tank then then they should be treated normally. Having high hp, high dmg, and defense and being able to hit 2-3 times in one turn is just bullcrap and unfair.
            remember its new game. what about at higher level?? i think knight n mage have the same potential
            in cs, i remember how ppl said that mage n rogue need more defense because they want to became op like priest/knight in dungeon. now after a year the priest want a change cuz they cant kill n always bullied in arena.
            i think all class need re-balancing not just the archer. what about 3 mage on 3v3 arena duel.??
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

it's not a double hit but simply that the archer is hitting first on the second turn even if he went first on the previous turn.

the games turn based but in real time, turns are say a few seconds each and skill/moves take up a certain amount of time to execute some more than others.

so if you use a slow to execute skill and the archer uses a fast skill or basic attack, you will go last or even in the following turn; mage skills execute slowly, some/most anyway

archers basic attack always hits first, i actually read that in the archers character description on a website.

Comment

Originally posted by ladimi1 View Post
                not gonna troll on you, but seriously more "agility?" where does agility come into play with this? It's like saying a Mage needs time to cast his spells but an archer doesn't need time to reload his arrows?

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                it's not a double hit but simply that the archer is hitting first on the second turn even if he went first on the previous turn.

the games turn based but in real time, turns are say a few seconds each and skill/moves take up a certain amount of time to execute some more than others.

so if you use a slow to execute skill and the archer uses a fast skill or basic attack, you will go last or even in the following turn; mage skills execute slowly, some/most anyway

archers basic attack always hits first, i actually read that in the archers character description on a website.
                I already gave that reasoning and it still happens, did you bother to read my post?
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

and the archers know this bug and abusse them in the arenas, i have seen archers atacking and healing using a rune in the same turn

Comment

I don't think it's a bug at all. Archers have a Multishot skill (Randomly completes 2 attacks). This is why they do double damage when they are only up against one ore enemy. If there's 2 more enemy left, then they'd probly attack both, one for each. But if it's only one, then the two "random attacks" will be targeted on the remaining enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                      I knew (And Most of us all knew) the problems with the Archer AI always double hitting, It used to be due to the AI responding Faster then the command then that of the play (which no matter how ya look at it is highly unfair) since it basically has no CD and auto-picks the skill, it USEDto be able to be bypassed and "fixed" by mixing in a "normal" attack, but recently the last few battles (yes last few being 10+ as I always need confirmation) I've been double hit by Archers regardless of wether I use a skill or not (I've tested it I know what I'm talking about here), This is coming from the Roaring Wetlands server so I don't know if it actually affects other servers, I don't lag (just in case anyone was gonna pull that excuse here) I've refreshed, cleared cache/history, ran CCleaner 3-4 times to makes sure it was Squeaky Clean > . O But the problem still persists, Is it the same for anyone in other servers? Same Server? Any GM got any info/insight on this? it would be GREATLY Appreciated Thx!
                      I am from roaring wetlands too, I am experiencing the same thing. That is why, when I fought in the arena with AI I dont duel with archers. Well sometimes if I knew them an can withstand on it.

Anyway, I guess they have already mentioned about this in dev chat. 'But I hope this ISSUE will not be fixed together along when the new patch came. Lets hope that will be fix as soon as possible, like right now if they are reading this.
                      I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                      I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
                      'but the company is ruined it.
                      Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
                        I am from roaring wetlands too, I am experiencing the same thing. That is why, when I fought in the arena with AI I dont duel with archers. Well sometimes if I knew them an can withstand on it.

Anyway, I guess they have already mentioned about this in dev chat. 'But I hope this ISSUE will not be fixed together along when the new patch came. Lets hope that will be fix as soon as possible, like right now if they are reading this.
                        I want dat Yellow Astral Yoo Wear @.@
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                          I want dat Yellow Astral Yoo Wear @.@
                          If you have it what else your gonna be? You're already a strong one.

Those oranges are for weak
                          I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                          I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
                          'but the company is ruined it.
                          Goodbye!

Comment

We asked this question directly to the devs in IRC they said BOLDY, ARCHERS are not OP for the 10,000 of you who claim they are, and they are working as intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Apothis View Post
                              We asked this question directly to the devs in IRC they said BOLDY, ARCHERS are not OP for the 10,000 of you who claim they are, and they are working as intended.
                              How were humans created?
                              God created them

If god created them, then it must be right! Anyone else who claims anything else shall die!

No but seriously, Knights don't shine until after lv 50. Archer are strong pre 50 and stay constant post 50. But once Knights hit post 50, people might start saying the same thing that Knights are OP

Comment

Working...
                              X